Votes: 74 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Guillotine is a French method of execution never used in Germany
The small guillotine was used for decades in Germany until 1949. What brings you on the idea it wasn't?
Of course it's called Fallbeil here.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
The small guillotine was used for decades in Germany until 1949. What brings you on the idea it wasn't?
Of course it's called Fallbeil here.
I have heard that the Waffen SS soldiers cut the partisans heads in two with an axe in the eastern frontline
And I also heard that when Hitler was wanted to be blown up, some of those involved in planning the failed assassination were executed with an axe to the head.
The Gestapo and and the Waffen SS jointly investigated the perpetrators, killing about 180 people in various ways over the failed assassination attempt on Hitler, including german high ranking military officers and german civilians too.
But I never heard that of the Germans using a guillotine as a punishment.
Most death sentences were handed down in such a way that the verdict was: shot to death with a firing squad or hanged,forced to bitten a cyanide capsule, or transported to a concentration camp and their further fate was decided there dead or keep alive, but in some cases cruelly executed the traitors, for example with an axe

McM

ARSELING
I have heard that the Waffen SS soldiers cut the partisans heads in two with an axe in the eastern frontline
And I also heard that when Hitler was wanted to be blown up, some of those involved in planning the failed assassination were executed with an axe to the head.
The Gestapo and and the Waffen SS jointly investigated the perpetrators, killing about 180 people in various ways over the failed assassination attempt on Hitler, including german high ranking military officers and german civilians too.
But I never heard that of the Germans using a guillotine as a punishment.
Most death sentences were handed down in such a way that the verdict was: shot to death with a firing squad or hanged,forced to bitten a cyanide capsule, or transported to a concentration camp and their further fate was decided there dead or keep alive, but in some cases cruelly executed the traitors, for example with an axe

You talk too much and have no clue of anything. Great.
We call these people 'Dummschwätzer' here.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
You talk too much and have no clue of anything. Great.
We call these people 'Dummschwätzer' here.
Und hier nennen wir "Kommunisten", wie die politische Situation in Deutschland jetzt in diesen Jahren besteht
Deutschland sank politisch auf das Niveau vor 1933 zurück , totales Chaos und linke Anarchie
Es ist in Ordnung, den Ersten und Zweiten Weltkrieg verloren zu haben, aber es muss kein Kommunist oder schlimmer noch werden, um eine Marionette der Juden zu werden, was heute in Deutschland geschieht.

Anyway what do you want?
I have to admit that guillotine was a common method of execution among Germans?
No way, it was only in the French that it was customary to behead a man or women with guillotine.
The guillotine is best known for its use in France, in particular during the French Revolution, where the revolution's supporters celebrated it as the people's avenger and the revolution's opponents vilified it as the pre-eminent symbol of the violence of the Reign of Terror.
Of course, guillotine executions may have worked in Germany as well, but this was not common execution way in the Germans
Germans prefer firing squad, hanging, forced poisoning suicide with cyanide capsules or forced suicide with a pistol it came to death penalty in case

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
Executions these days is a simple IV with the meds already measured and ready to go. Only thing they do is push the buttons in sequence... button 1 go to sleep, button 2 coma like state, button 3 stop the heart. It's very impersonal, nothing like ol sparky back in the day. For sure wouldn't have been able to throw that lever up and down until someone was completely fried, on fire and stinking.

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
you retards that answered yes are being setup.
giphy.gif

deviant2

hell is other people
By Bill? I doubt that.
Answering yes gets you what exactly in the way of a set up? It's just a question.

• Agree
Reactions: McM
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
Only if I could remain anonymous. ..For me, it would be simply, "part of the job;" It's akin to the guy who operates the captive bolt device in a beef slaughterhouse.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I'm not a proponent of the death penalty, yeah I can watch people die but its already happened and I have no power to change it, but as a human I cannot endorse state sanctioned murder. I'd rather them rot in prison and if the act is heinous enough the population will sort it out.

There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
👇💯

Back