fights You are a hot mess. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deabeatfucker17

The guy who shows up drunk at every AA meeting
Daddy's little cock sucker shouldn't be complaining because her parents are just going to give her a new one every month

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
We really need to end these tax payer sinkholes called schools. Just paid my property taxes and like 80% of the tax go to schools. Who gives a shit if other peoples children learn? I sure don't.

Private Joker

Forum Veteran
Teachers used to break paddles over my ass when I was in school. Seriously! Corporal punishment was a thing when I was in school. Every teacher had a wooden paddle behind their desk on the wall. That is the male teachers did. If you were in a female teachers class and you acted up she brought you to a male teachers class and he busted your ass with a paddle. And that is exactly what it needs to go back to to get these little brats in line this day and age.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
For anyone wanting the transcript of the video for more clarity ....

"Give me my phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back"... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back" ... "No, give me MY phone back" ... "Give MY phone back"

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
She says this is my classroom ? dont look like it how can it be when you have no control over it. Crap teacher should do a few courses in phycology it goes with the territory these days.

methedup77

Forum Veteran

Entitled bitch

Too bad we couldn't see the end

And we wonder why there is teacher shortage.

Uncle Sam created this issue. First by defunding public schools, then by eliminating corporal punishment. They gave the students more rights than the teachers. Therefore created shit schools.

That little cunt I assure you have liberal fucking snowflake and woke parents. Any conservative wouldn’t put up with that shit. If the segregated schools, education systems would flourish. At least within white communities. But education took a falll introducing more niggers to public schools. Rezoning so they’re “ equal.”

JawshSB

Rookie
Give the girl her damn phone! The grandma joke was funny, not gonna lie.

Uncle Sam created this issue. First by defunding public schools, then by eliminating corporal punishment. They gave the students more rights than the teachers. Therefore created shit schools.

That little cunt I assure you have liberal fucking snowflake and woke parents. Any conservative wouldn’t put up with that shit. If the segregated schools, education systems would flourish. At least within white communities. But education took a falll introducing more niggers to public schools. Rezoning so they’re “ equal.”
Disagree, black lady has no right to take her personal property.

kfx13

Fresh Meat
Give the girl her damn phone! The grandma joke was funny, not gonna lie.

Yes she does. She’s not suppose to have it out. Just like they used to take cd players from kids. Fuck off

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
People are addicted to their smart phones, the world was so much better before they came alone. Glad I was young in the 80s and 90s.
These phones are a major issue for teachers. They shouldnt be allowed in schools period. If we needed to call home, we got a hall pass to the office to use the phone. There is no legit reason to have them during school hours considering we all survived school without thrm just fine.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
These phones are a major issue for teachers. They shouldnt be allowed in schools period. If we needed to call home, we got a hall pass to the office to use the phone. There is no legit reason to have them during school hours considering we all survived school without thrm just fine.
I agree, but phones can't even be kept out of prisons, schools have no chance of being able to enforce it, especially if that 90 year woman is a fair reflection of school security

JawshSB

Rookie

Fuck off you idiot - she's a child, she is in class. There's no reason why phones are needed in class. She should do as she's fucking told. If you're condoning this, you are part of the problem.
A child, she must be good slave for 8 hours and learn nothing acutally, so she can be a good worker slave when she gets older, this is the way, you must obey orders from lower IQ

methedup77

Forum Veteran

A child, she must be good slave for 8 hours and learn nothing acutally, so she can be a good worker slave when she gets older, this is the way, you must obey orders from lower IQ
Yea she had a right. Lil cunt rather be on phone than respond ect and listen

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life

You're part of this problem, you stupid cunt.
I bet you're a nigger - if you are a nigger then that's just explained why your response is so retarded. The child will never learn respect, nor will she attain a satisfactory education if she cannot abide by the rules of the school. She is there to be educated, not to sit pissing about on her cell phone all day.

Back