ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
Or Cohen.
But then there's a name like Schwarzenegger, you'd know, is he Jewish?
I think not right?

Have you seen that image of him golfing with Jacob Rothschild wearing a Nazi Death Skull beltbuckle--that's how I remember the photo anyhow?
Schwarzenegger is no Jew.

Back in the 70s he said a lot of "Nazi-ish" type things.

Just look at my avatar, he's doing a roman salute. Lol

Sugar³

This user was banned
Schwarzenegger is no Jew.

Back in the 70s he said a lot of "Nazi-ish" type things.

Just look at my avatar, he's doing a roman salute. Lol
No doubt, sitting next to someone named Bloomberg wearing a Nazi belt buckle. That shit is incredible.
I just meant that some German names are the exception to the "Schw" rule.

deviant2

hell is other people
That really is a weird video. I didn't notice the body wasn't moving at first, but as soon as I did I noticed there was something up with the hairline, so I zoomed in and noticed that only the face was moving. But then, since I was already zoomed in, I noticed that the actual face probably isn't real either--you can see it when your close, the way it moves, everything is too precise. I wonder what is actually going on in it.

I agree with it though.
Hmmm, I didn't even notice, though I don't have the greatest device for clarity. Me too, wondering what's up with that.
Some kind of subliminal hokey pokey or crappy editing? Hmmm...

Sugar³

This user was banned

rooftop600.gif

Sugar³

This user was banned
Has everyone noticed the ‘new’ public info about masks that’s just now being covered??
Hmmm.. I guess it’s just a coincidence that it’s exactly what I was saying from the beginning.... Do👏Your👏Research👏People👏
it’s really not that difficult
I have!
You mean this right?

I liked it. More funny than important I found.

Sugar³

This user was banned
On the other hand, here is something new that I did find important. I mean, really listen to what he's saying.
Almost every word is important--very important even.

Sugar³

This user was banned
James Corbett was on a one week ban last week. They usually lie about, or just omit any fake reasons they give you when they do that.
Only two videos, were permanently removed from the platform, out of nearly a thousand--the recent "Future Of Vaccines", and then another, "Pandemic!" from 2012. The reason for the first being deleted, considering our weather, is pretty straight forward, but the second one is not so obvious. James Corbett said himself several days ago that in checking his video analytics he learned it hadn't even been viewed by anyone for years--long buried, minding its own business.

I wonder what it was that triggered the censors so?
Was it just the word "Pandemic" being in the title that might have been detected and misinterpreted as some offensive pheromone to the eternal gaylord Youtube algorithm?
Or perhaps the exclamation point? It probably hates those too.

I think it was his mention of the WHO's redefinition of the word "Pandemic" itself--at that time quite recent.

Sugar³

This user was banned
This South African variant is getting out of hand!
I've been in my back yard with the weed whacker all morning--my compost bin is almost half full of them.
I think some may have gotten through the fence and started mating with the London variants in my neighbour's yard too. I could hear them fucking--I had to shut my window.

assvids.gif

Sugar³

This user was banned

Then there's this retarded shit. I swear they just filmed people laughing, and then add the words in later.

Back