ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sugar³

This user was banned
Holy fist fuck! How it took me three days to come across this fucked out gem of a damage control piece from the World Economic Forum, I'm sure I don't know.

Brought to you by exactly who brought you COVID, but that think you should just move past all that now, and just focus on this plan they have that actually will kill off a bunch of you.
It's the Don't Look At Us For COVID Show!

Sugar³

This user was banned
And like mutherfucking clockwork, in clogs this little Doomsday Cultstress with her bullshit depopulation garbage. WEF is being awesome as hell this year. They aren't even in Davos this year--all zoom, but this is still their funniest gathering yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I've always loved making fun of little Gerta Thrundlebert, but she's 18 now, so...

GOREGRISH GREY copy 3.jpg

greta 3.jpg

Vwj

NewbieX
Maybe, maybe not. They may have pushed it through in order to grab contracts from other major countries before the US could.
It's not out of the question.

I saw that... ;)
Nice edit on your reply to Sugar.
Here’s a funny thing, I’ve been hearing how much the UK need Europe more than Europe need the UK for quite a while now, and that drugs coming from Europe will probably get held up because of brexit, now fastforward to now and Europe are being slow to deliver the phyzer vaccine and holding it up, but are demanding the UK release the AZ vaccine to Europe, strange that don’t you think?

Sugar³

This user was banned
Yes, I know it's youtu.be but it was scrubbed from the Facebook page where I first saw it back in June 2020.
It's one hell of a statement and I like it.

That really is a weird video. I didn't notice the body wasn't moving at first, but as soon as I did I noticed there was something up with the hairline, so I zoomed in and noticed that only the face was moving. But then, since I was already zoomed in, I noticed that the actual face probably isn't real either--you can see it when your close, the way it moves, everything is too precise. I wonder what is actually going on in it.

I agree with it though.

Sugar³

This user was banned
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 8.45.12 AM.jpg

Yes, and it looks like Boris's own (home) vaccine laboratory will be teaming up with Jolly Rancher to handle the London Underground/rapid transit variant.
I developed a vaccine too, but it's only 70% effective against my neighbour's yard's variant.
It's bullshit. I wasted almost the whole morning working on it.

Sugar³

This user was banned
Here’s a funny thing, I’ve been hearing how much the UK need Europe more than Europe need the UK for quite a while now, and that drugs coming from Europe will probably get held up because of brexit, now fastforward to now and Europe are being slow to deliver the phyzer vaccine and holding it up, but are demanding the UK release the AZ vaccine to Europe, strange that don’t you think?
Artificial scarcity at its funniest.
In reality, there is just one giant vat of vaccine, and each company has a tap at its bottom--like a giant udder. Just above there's a diving board where central bankers drink bottomless cups of Crystal Pepsi, with their flies open, keeping the world's vaccine supply perpetually plentiful.

Sugar³

This user was banned
I can't confirm in this particular case but 'Daszak' is predominantly a jewish surname.

Pfizers CEO is jewish.

Moderna has a disproportionate amount of jews in positions of power.

The Sackler family is extremely jewy.

So yes "big pharma" at best has disproportionate jewish influence.
Younger Klaus.jpg

A dude who has been slipping under radars for decades already is the founder of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab. I've been trying to learn about him more--there isn't much about his early life or family though. I do know he was one Henry Kissinger's students at Harvard a long time ago.

maxresdefault copy 2.jpg

I found this crazy article from 2002 in the Jewish Telegraph Agency about how Klaus was in New York with a pair of fancy duty Rabbis, eating breakfast on 9/11 morning. After that happened he let a bunch of religious leaders come and play in the WEF--8 were jewish.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 4.57.11 PM.jpg

Here is an excerpt from the article.

On 9/11, the founder and president of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, was having breakfast with Rabbi Arthur Schneier at his Park East Synagogue in New York when the two jets struck the World Trade Center, Schneier said. Schneier, who heads the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, a coalition of business and religious leaders in New York, had intended to discuss increasing the participation of religious leaders at the economic forum. After the attack, the notion seemed even more urgent. With Schneier´s assistance, Schwab decided to commemorate the world disaster by moving his forum — traditionally held in the Swiss ski resort of Davos — to New York City, Schneier said. And he doubled the number of religious leaders to 40, including eight Jews. While Western nations have distanced religion from public life in recent decades, the forum´s new line is to embrace religion, understand its traditions and glean its wisdom. As international companies expand their markets and governments and corporations see peace as essential to progress, leaders increasingly are giving religion a role in enhancing international stability.

Religion has role at economic forum - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

I thought you might find that interesting. I wonder what you make of his surname "Schwab"? He lives in Switzerland, but I'm sure he's German.
If the film Spaceballs has taught us anything it's that the "Sch" sound in front of a name is funny--yes, but also highly jewish.

fb87081f9bdfdea5604c3fb4cc0a4d27 copy.jpeg

Judging by his regalia and rhetoric though, I have to conclude he is either Romulan or possibly part Vulcan.

klaus-schwab-nwo.jpg

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
View attachment 478439

A dude who has been slipping under radars for decades already is the founder of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab. I've been trying to learn about him more--there isn't much about his early life or family though. I do know he was one Henry Kissinger's students at Harvard a long time ago.

View attachment 478442

I found this crazy article from 2002 in the Jewish Telegraph Agency about how Klaus was in New York with a pair of fancy duty Rabbis, eating breakfast on 9/11 morning. After that happened he let a bunch of religious leaders come and play in the WEF--8 were jewish.

View attachment 478443

On 9/11, the founder and president of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, was having breakfast with Rabbi Arthur Schneier at his Park East Synagogue in New York when the two jets struck the World Trade Center, Schneier said. Schneier, who heads the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, a coalition of business and religious leaders in New York, had intended to discuss increasing the participation of religious leaders at the economic forum. After the attack, the notion seemed even more urgent. With Schneier´s assistance, Schwab decided to commemorate the world disaster by moving his forum — traditionally held in the Swiss ski resort of Davos — to New York City, Schneier said. And he doubled the number of religious leaders to 40, including eight Jews. While Western nations have distanced religion from public life in recent decades, the forum´s new line is to embrace religion, understand its traditions and glean its wisdom. As international companies expand their markets and governments and corporations see peace as essential to progress, leaders increasingly are giving religion a role in enhancing international stability.

I thought you might find that interesting. I wonder what you make of his surname "Schwab"? He lives in Switzerland, but I'm sure he's German.
If the film Spaceballs has taught us anything it's that the "Sch" sound in front of a name is funny--yes, but also highly jewish.

View attachment 478441

Judging by his regalia and rhetoric though, I have to conclude he is either Romulan or possibly part Vulcan.

The money trail always shows what is really happening...

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
View attachment 478439

View attachment 478442

View attachment 478443

View attachment 478441

"Schwab" is almost as Jewy as "berg" or "stein"

Sugar³

This user was banned
"Schwab" is almost as Jewy as "berg" or "stein"
Or Cohen.
But then there's a name like Schwarzenegger, you'd know, is he Jewish?
I think not right?

Have you seen that image of him golfing with Jacob Rothschild wearing a Nazi Death Skull beltbuckle--that's how I remember the photo anyhow?

Last edited:

Sugar³

This user was banned
Oh I see now, some conflation may have occurred.

GOREGRISH GREY copy 4.jpg

In my imagination he was smoking the cigar, and it was just the two of them golfing--puffy argyle shorts and everything.

Back