ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓔⓡⓘⓞⓤⓢ CORONAVIRUS (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sugar³

This user was banned
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.36.54 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 10.35.14 PM.jpg

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Yes, I know it's youtu.be but it was scrubbed from the Facebook page where I first saw it back in June 2020.
It's one hell of a statement and I like it.

SS Dylan R

This user was banned
Is the Jewish create covid vaccine meant to kill the European races?

Big Pharma is owned and controlled by Jews.
They focusing on giving the covid19 vaccine to European based countries first (USA, Europe, Australia, etc), Even talks of making it mandatory.
Rabbis are warning the religious Jews not to get it, as someone already posted.
Religious Jews don't care much for the secular Jews and view them as turning their back on "their" god.
Its a fact Jews want to genocide us.

In the studies they did on rats this RNA vaccine made them very sick and/or killed them when a mutated version of the virus came their way.
WHY PEOPLE WILL START DYING A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST MRNA "VACCINATIONS"

I believe this is what they'll call the next pandemic. Which will really just be a side effect of the covid vaccine.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A collection of some of the more egregious COVID-19 Propaganda I've found. These may stories, headlines, and/or just images I found humorous. I will add some more, including videos soon.​

View attachment 475338
View attachment 475339
View attachment 475340
View attachment 475341
View attachment 475342

The following are examples of quotes I have found particularly relevant, interesting, and helpful over the past year. Also, some examples of the various counter-propaganda efforts I've made which I use to beat the infernal flu hype down into a hole that I dug for it.
It serves me there, ad infinitum, by making me laugh at its inability to get out of the way of my piss and swear words.

View attachment 475343
View attachment 475344
View attachment 475345

View attachment 475354

View attachment 475348
View attachment 475347
View attachment 475346
View attachment 475349
View attachment 475350
So I'd imagine that it also causes Retardation; Bcuz some of those MFKRS had that Serious Spaz-tic look going on! Like Total Fkn Duuuuuuhhh! Lmao...SP

Sugar³

This user was banned
Is the Jewish create covid vaccine meant to kill the European races?

Big Pharma is owned and controlled by Jews.
They focusing on giving the covid19 vaccine to European based countries first (USA, Europe, Australia, etc), Even talks of making it mandatory.
Rabbis are warning the religious Jews not to get it, as someone already posted.
Religious Jews don't care much for the secular Jews and view them as turning their back on "their" god.
Its a fact Jews want to genocide us.

In the studies they did on rats this RNA vaccine made them very sick and/or killed them when a mutated version of the virus came their way.
WHY PEOPLE WILL START DYING A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST MRNA "VACCINATIONS"

I believe this is what they'll call the next pandemic. Which will really just be a side effect of the covid vaccine.
But why do you say Big Pharma is run by jews?
This whole COVID/Climate/depopulation agenda is being run by royal families and their subsidiaries, and branch groups--World Economic Forum out of Switzerland, Oxford in London, the NIH and WHO, and every goddamn single other place that the Gates set foot on.

I remember though, maybe within a week of the first COVID cases in the US, Israel said that they already had a vaccine for it--produced through their bio military program. I thought that was weird. But now, I think they're taking the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines like everyone else--and they are having a lot of problems with it, just like everyone else. They might have discontinued or limited giving them to everyone.

Do you know who Peter Daszak is? He runs this thing called Ecohealth Alliance--very suspect in all this business. If you are good with last names, do you think that is a jewish name? I would be interested to know where he is from.

deviant2

I read that Israel and some other countries are purchasing the Sputnik V, a vaccine that Russia has developed, millions of doses in fact.
The US rejected it due to the speed in which it was developed and the subsequently rushed clinical trials.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
I read that Israel and some other countries are purchasing the Sputnik V, a vaccine that Russia has developed, millions of doses in fact.
The US rejected it due to the speed in which it was developed and the subsequently rushed clinical trials.
The US rejected it for no other reason than it was developed in Russia, they weren't going to hand Russia the international PR story.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
But why do you say Big Pharma is run by jews?
This whole COVID/Climate/depopulation agenda is being run by royal families and their subsidiaries, and branch groups--World Economic Forum out of Switzerland, Oxford in London, the NIH and WHO, and every goddamn single other place that the Gates set foot on.

I remember though, maybe within a week of the first COVID cases in the US, Israel said that they already had a vaccine for it--produced through their bio military program. I thought that was weird. But now, I think they're taking the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines like everyone else--and they are having a lot of problems with it, just like everyone else. They might have discontinued or limited giving them to everyone.

Do you know who Peter Daszak is? He runs this thing called Ecohealth Alliance--very suspect in all this business. If you are good with last names, do you think that is a jewish name? I would be interested to know where he is from.
I can't confirm in this particular case but 'Daszak' is predominantly a jewish surname.

Pfizers CEO is jewish.

Moderna has a disproportionate amount of jews in positions of power.

The Sackler family is extremely jewy.

So yes "big pharma" at best has disproportionate jewish influence.

deviant2

The US rejected it for no other reason than it was developed in Russia, they weren't going to hand Russia the international PR story.
Maybe, maybe not. They may have pushed it through in order to grab contracts from other major countries before the US could.
It's not out of the question.

I saw that... ;)
Nice edit on your reply to Sugar.

Ty Tass

Fresh Meat
Has everyone noticed the ‘new’ public info about masks that’s just now being covered??
Hmmm.. I guess it’s just a coincidence that it’s exactly what I was saying from the beginning.... Do👏Your👏Research👏People👏
it’s really not that difficult

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
To all those that "fucking love science" and "trust the experts" ...
That Fauci guy was trotted out in the late 80s early 90s to spread propaganda that gays weren't disproportionately infected with or spreading HIV.

Sugar³

This user was banned
To all those that "fucking love science" and "trust the experts" ...
That Fauci guy was trotted out in the late 80s early 90s to spread propaganda that gays weren't disproportionately infected with or spreading HIV.
Damn straight! And there is really funny footage of Kary Mullis making fun of him too. The guy who invented PCR.

Back