Warning:Children 17 year old killed by police after driving off with officer (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I agree with this man. I don't agree that the cop is a moron...everyone is so quick to blame cops but they could never do the job themselves and protect our city.
You have misgendered me...

How Dare You?

I'm going to my safe space to cry now and get my nappy changed...

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
You have misgendered me...

How Dare You?

I'm going to my safe space to cry now and get my nappy changed...
I know not you, I only know how you present yourself.

If you are a woman, my mistake - I can change your nappy, in turn - as compensation, if you wish.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1702773643375.jpeg

what is it wid dez Darkies?
dey jus don't fuckin' listen

samgut

NewbieX
That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
Well in the cops defense, I counted 6 shots. So, technically, it wasn't a mag dump.

That cop is a moron an a liability to the department. to dump the mag on the perp while going over 35mph in a residential area was an extremely selfish thing to do as an officer. A pedestrian or even person inside of a home int his case could have been killed by the choice of this officer.
Seemed like the guy was Trina take him out with him, he did the only thing possible in that situation.

I know all you anal Americans are soft, hence the guns. That fat cunt of a police office panicked because he was a little rat mutant with no spine.

Do you agree they should have knives? It means they can have a wee battle

mr.insensitive

Fresh Meat
Idk. I loved it. Prefer a head shot to the driver. But I also nate higgers

sirnovice

Rookie
I think the shots were low enough to end up in the engine block area. You can clearly see he didnt put one straight to his head. And for good reason.

Back