accident 17yr Old Drove Over Dude In Wheelchair (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Yeah. Looked obvious he was aiming to hit the guy like he is in GTA or some shit.

Man lived, by the way, and his luck is all over the place. This is the SECOND hit and run on this dude in just two months.

'Very blessed to be here': Man in wheelchair ran over by Austin teen thankful to be alive

"De Luna said he didn't want to go to the hospital at first because he didn't have the money to pay for it. He's originally from Mexico and after this incident, he's planning to move back. He was involved in another hit-and-run last in August in the same area. That driver still hasn’t been found."
Probably was the nigger going in to finish the job

I find hilarious that the Mexican says he's going back to Mexico after this....like this doesn't happen in Mexico all the time. When you let 60 mil. of them into the country there starts to become here. It's not the place it's the people. If everyone from USA switched places with everyone from Central America CA would look like USA in 50 years and USA like CA.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
The possibility to be killed in america is so great that they have fire trucks all over the place on stand by and they show up quickly.
😟😟😟😟😟😟

We are almost there.
Why park rescue vehicles these days ?
Roving patrols like cops.
Something will pop up. Or pop down.
The fire truck sure got there fast. Most have driven like 80.
It looks like the driver was an illegal, and a Mexican with an afro.

View attachment 613726
Pablo Antonio Avila-Douchebag-Banagas
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

They always have the look of defiance.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I don’t think it was accidental but nevertheless…it seems fun and I don’t know why it doesn’t happen more often.

Back