Serious 9/11 Triage Guy (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
So because the anniversary of 9/11 just passed, of course the networks are running shows, etc. I stumbled across a National Geographic documentary that was done 2 years ago for the 20th anniversary. I’m just now getting to the point where I can stomach all of these documentaries so I gave it a go. What particularly caught my interest was the story of a triage guy who went to the site right after the planes hit but before the collapse. To make a long story short, he labeled the casualties all deceased except for one. A woman whose head was intact but torso and below was completely mangled was conscious and talking. He labeled her deceased but she protested. He knew she was a goner but lied to her. Here is a link, his story starts at the 21:00 mark:

I’m wondering,
1. He suggested that she fell from the buildings or was on the plane and landed feet first. How could someone still be conscious and talking from a fall from that height, even if for a few minutes?

2. Perhaps she was on the ground and was hit by debris from the plane that went through the building (the one that hit the south tower)?

At any rate, a helluva story. Maybe our medical practitioners here can chime in on how the human body can survive that type of trauma even for a short time.

karbon

karbnoxide
Just off basic knowledge, she was definitely on some borrowed time. Humans can take surprisingly small and huge amounts of trauma, depending on the person. Her brain was refusing to die. My best guess would just be the shock and adrenaline just did not let her brain know that the rest of her body was a mangled mess. Not too sure though. It is definitely crazy to see how humans work.

So because the anniversary of 9/11 just passed, of course the networks are running shows, etc. I stumbled across a National Geographic documentary that was done 2 years ago for the 20th anniversary. I’m just now getting to the point where I can stomach all of these documentaries so I gave it a go. What particularly caught my interest was the story of a triage guy who went to the site right after the planes hit but before the collapse. To make a long story short, he labeled the casualties all deceased except for one. A woman whose head was intact but torso and below was completely mangled was conscious and talking. He labeled her deceased but she protested. He knew she was a goner but lied to her. Here is a link, his story starts at the 21:00 mark:

I’m wondering,
1. He suggested that she fell from the buildings or was on the plane and landed feet first. How could someone still be conscious and talking from a fall from that height, even if for a few minutes?

2. Perhaps she was on the ground and was hit by debris from the plane that went through the building (the one that hit the south tower)?

At any rate, a helluva story. Maybe our medical practitioners here can chime in on how the human body can survive that type of trauma even for a short time.
You can honestly see a lot of those moments on here. Someone being murdered or having a bunch of holes in them and they are somehow still breathing. Just that last stand. I definitely agree with that is a hell of a story.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Just off basic knowledge, she was definitely on some borrowed time. Humans can take surprisingly small and huge amounts of trauma, depending on the person. Her brain was refusing to die. My best guess would just be the shock and adrenaline just did not let her brain know that the rest of her body was a mangled mess. Not too sure though. It is definitely crazy to see how humans work.

You can honestly see a lot of those moments on here. Someone being murdered or having a bunch of holes in them and they are somehow still breathing. Just that last stand. I definitely agree with that is a hell of a story.
Pretty much this. ☝️

There's dead and then there's dead but the brain hasn't quite clued into that fact. There where a few instances where the most appropriate care was to administer O2, maybe start a line & push some hydromorph and pat them on the hand telling them they'll be alright.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Pretty much this. ☝️

There's dead and then there's dead but the brain hasn't quite clued into that fact. There where a few instances where the most appropriate care was to administer O2, maybe start a line & push some hydromorph and pat them on the hand telling them they'll be alright.
Who can forget the dude who jumped from a building, a hotel I believe and landed on a post that went up his ass and protruded from his shoulder? He lived for a bit after that.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Speaking of succumming, it turns out the guy got one last orgasm. That huge pole that went up his ass hit his prostate perfectly and gave him that quick orgasm that gay guys get from getting their anuses fingered.

The electro-ejaculator is a thing

1694735741388.png

Even John Hopkins agrees

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
I am overthinking this, but that is what I do- by trade. So for sake of argument, let’s say she was a passenger on the plane that hit the south tower. She may or may not have known that the plane was going to crash into a building at 500 mph. She is ejected out the other side within seconds and when the motion stops she has ended up on the ground. For those brief moments, she is still cognizant enough to know that she is still alive when that dude comes by to tag her. I imagine that those few minutes must’ve been terrifying, or maybe not.

Or let’s say she was ejected out of the building by the plane crash. Similar scenario- she’s still with it enough to know.

Or the most terrifying scenario- she survived the plane crashing into the building, but her avenue of escape is blocked, and fire/smoke is making it unbearable to stay where she is. So like so many on that day, she decided to jump rather than burn to death. She landed on her feet but her ass didn’t go all the way through her head, so she lay there a few minutes on the pavement still aware that she is alive….

Or maybe the freakiest aspect of the whole thing is the mindfuck that the black dude has suffered for 20 plus years over it…

JimmyM730

READY FOR WAR

I’m wondering,

Well there's cases of people jumping from planes higher than the towers and their parachutes failed but they somehow survived. Weird unexplainable shit happens.

wildbear99

Rookie

I’m wondering,

Since then I'm no conspiracy theorist!! But I must wonder what really went on? I was driving and pulled off the road to listen radio. I didn't see video of it until after. And from what I seen since there's inconsistencies in how this all happened and reported. and especially them say the fire was not hot enough to weaken steel. Iv seen a aircraft burn a hole through a flight deck into hanger bay. The flight deck is made up of steel deck plates! The plane and fuel burned hot enough to make that hole right through flight deck into hanger bay. All that stuff I heard was hogwash completely!

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
Since then I'm no conspiracy theorist!! But I must wonder what really went on? I was driving and pulled off the road to listen radio. I didn't see video of it until after. And from what I seen since there's inconsistencies in how this all happened and reported. and especially them say the fire was not hot enough to weaken steel. Iv seen an aircraft burn a hole through a flight deck into hanger bay. The flight deck is made up of steel deck plates! The plane and fuel burned hot enough to make that hole right through flight deck into hanger bay. All that stuff I heard was hogwash completely!
The path of the plane through the building blew off the fireproofing insulation on the steel trusses. The fire didn’t have to burn hot enough to melt the steel, just to make it bow and separate from the joints to the outside shell of the building. They built the place to have a lot of open floor space, so all of the concrete slabs on each floor were held up by those trusses. The hajjis crashed planes headed to the west coast for a reason, there was a shitload of fuel on them, and consequently more mass.

IMG_2435.jpeg

This is one of the only few images of the courtyard from that day before the collapse. Those jumpers look like blurry pizza toppings. I don’t know where this is in relation to where Armstead found the woman. He mentioned the fountain and the sculpture, but I can only find photos of that after the collapse.

Last edited:
Back