Serious 9/11 Triage Guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Who can forget the dude who jumped from a building, a hotel I believe and landed on a post that went up his ass and protruded from his shoulder? He lived for a bit after that.
He just hung about then? Probably looking for praise on his acrobatic descent.

As an non-American, the only reason I remember September 11th is that while I was watching the news on TV, I was getting the most amazing blowjob from my (then) girlfriend's younger sister. She was a proper dirty bitch.

JimmyM730

READY FOR WAR
Yeah some Yugoslavian woman fell 30k feet from a plane and survived, but she was cushioned by trees and a snowpack. Vesna Vulovic

Crazy.
Some girl on a flight full of passengers and her mother were flying over the amazon, the plane crashed and everyone died but her. I guess anything really is possible.

spark84

Fresh Meat
Pretty much this. ☝️

There's dead and then there's dead but the brain hasn't quite clued into that fact. There where a few instances where the most appropriate care was to administer O2, maybe start a line & push some hydromorph and pat them on the hand telling them they'll be alright.
This is exactly right. No point in making their final minutes on earth more terrifying. I often say, if I’m near the end and I know it’s gonna be painful, pump me full of the good stuff so I can go out seeing colours.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
The path of the plane through the building blew off the fireproofing insulation on the steel trusses. The fire didn’t have to burn hot enough to melt the steel, just to make it bow and separate from the joints to the outside shell of the building. They built the place to have a lot of open floor space, so all of the concrete slabs on each floor were held up by those trusses. The hajjis crashed planes headed to the west coast for a reason, there was a shitload of fuel on them, and consequently more mass.

View attachment 716518
This is one of the only few images of the courtyard from that day before the collapse. Those jumpers look like blurry pizza toppings. I don’t know where this is in relation to where Armstead found the woman. He mentioned the fountain and the sculpture, but I can only find photos of that after the collapse.
Those buildings weren't brought down by those planes. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to warp steel, either. There's far too much evidence that all three buildings were rigged with explosives long before those planes ever left the tarmac.

Everyone seems to conveniently forget WT7. Not hit by a plane and collapsed into its own footprint like the other two? Only professional demolition experts can pull that off, and it takes weeks of preparation. Not a few hours.

AnOnVaPoR

NewbieX
So because the anniversary of 9/11 just passed, of course the networks are running shows, etc. I stumbled across a National Geographic documentary that was done 2 years ago for the 20th anniversary. I’m just now getting to the point where I can stomach all of these documentaries so I gave it a go. What particularly caught my interest was the story of a triage guy who went to the site right after the planes hit but before the collapse. To make a long story short, he labeled the casualties all deceased except for one. A woman whose head was intact but torso and below was completely mangled was conscious and talking. He labeled her deceased but she protested. He knew she was a goner but lied to her. Here is a link, his story starts at the 21:00 mark:

I’m wondering,
1. He suggested that she fell from the buildings or was on the plane and landed feet first. How could someone still be conscious and talking from a fall from that height, even if for a few minutes?

2. Perhaps she was on the ground and was hit by debris from the plane that went through the building (the one that hit the south tower)?

At any rate, a helluva story. Maybe our medical practitioners here can chime in on how the human body can survive that type of trauma even for a short time.
As a combat veteran of Afghanistan and a former fire fighter I can say in really traumatic scenes where there is nothing but death and terrible things around you a person tends to find some sense of peace in it all! I think that he believed he talked to her but in reality his mind was finding some way to make it easier on himself a way for him to feel he helped bring someone a bit of peace in their final moments there is a well documented phenomenon that matches what I am talking about although I cannot remember what it is called! That is just my opinion on what I think happened as a person that has been through and seen a lot of shit in my life!

Her right lung and head plus shoulders were good but the rest was toast yet she's talking to him? Do u think this was made up in his own mind? Like he was so shocked that he imagined this? Either way it's totally fucked up

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I am overthinking this, but that is what I do- by trade. So for sake of argument, let’s say she was a passenger on the plane that hit the south tower. She may or may not have known that the plane was going to crash into a building at 500 mph. She is ejected out the other side within seconds and when the motion stops she has ended up on the ground. For those brief moments, she is still cognizant enough to know that she is still alive when that dude comes by to tag her. I imagine that those few minutes must’ve been terrifying, or maybe not.

Or let’s say she was ejected out of the building by the plane crash. Similar scenario- she’s still with it enough to know.

Or the most terrifying scenario- she survived the plane crashing into the building, but her avenue of escape is blocked, and fire/smoke is making it unbearable to stay where she is. So like so many on that day, she decided to jump rather than burn to death. She landed on her feet but her ass didn’t go all the way through her head, so she lay there a few minutes on the pavement still aware that she is alive….

Or maybe the freakiest aspect of the whole thing is the mindfuck that the black dude has suffered for 20 plus years over it…
Impossible for anyone on those planes to have survived, going through that building at 500mph+ would have been like putting someone in a giant blender 🤷‍♂️ they were turned to red mist and tiny pieces of meat in an instant.....

Cool thread though mate 👌

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Fuck. Total respect to this guy and all who ran toward this while everyone else ran away. I hope today they live with some measure of peace

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Fuck. Total respect to this guy and all who ran toward this while everyone else ran away. I hope today they live with some measure of peace
Couldn't have said it better myself, the bravery of these people is something you don't see often enough nowadays. When the screaming and frightened are pushing their way past you trying to get away, it takes a gut of steel to keep moving forward and do your job.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Couldn't have said it better myself, the bravery of these people is something you don't see often enough nowadays. When the screaming and frightened are pushing their way past you trying to get away, it takes a gut of steel to keep moving forward and do your job.
I try to remember people like this exist when I think the world is such a fucked up place. Maybe we need a hero category on GG so once in a while we can cleanse the palette between smashed brains

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
I try to remember people like this exist when I think the world is such a fucked up place. Maybe we need a hero category on GG so once in a while we can cleanse the palette between smashed brains
Agreed, would be nice to see that

Back