A Basic Guide On Ways to Kill People and Dispose of Bodies: by whoopydiscoop. btw, don't go out and kill anyone, fags (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Isn't that what CSI and shows like that are for?
tenor.gif

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Isn't that what CSI and shows like that are for?
My sister did forensic science and she told me how difficult it is to get anywhere with it and even if you do its not something that would put anyone away. I know personally how useless it is. I headbutted a window on goon (redwine drunk, worst kind) sprayed blood everywhere, I got arrested not to far away from the place yet my legal aid still got me off without conviction. The court can believe you did it, police can you set you up, but at the end they really need without a doubt knowledge that you did it.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
This thread made me think of this straight away lmao, rest in piss George, hes screaming up at us.

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
Never talk to the cops. You can tell them as much in two easy ways.
The polite way:
“So sorry, but my lawyer made me promise not to answer any questions or make any statements.”
The other way:
“I don’t talk the the cops... I don’t speak Pig Latin.”

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm gonna Thanku in Advance! For your Hard Work and Share with the Group! Then I'll let U know what I think of Your Handiwork! So Thanku!...SP

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
I saved this to my dropbox. I’m not killing anyone but if I ever find out that I’m terminally ill, there is one on my list.:gunner::rambo:

Jane7

Gore goddess
For strangulation with minimal effort you missed the zip tie method. I heard about this and thought it was particularly ingenious and cruel of course.

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
For strangulation with minimal effort you missed the zip tie method. I heard about this and thought it was particularly ingenious and cruel of course.
hmm, what does that involve, just tightening the zip tie around someone’s neck? i’ve never heard of it.

Mross

This user was banned
Shoot em in the balls then shoot em in the head finally feed em to the pigs. It takes 10 pigs 10 minutes to devour a 180 pound man.

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
Shoot em in the balls then shoot em in the head finally feed em to the pigs. It takes 10 pigs 10 minutes to devour a 180 pound man.
where are you going to find pigs, though? i’d imagine it’s difficult to sneak onto a farm or something at night with a body bag and not get seen by the cameras. plus, there would probably be some type of evidence left in the morning that may make the pig owners suspicious

Back