A Basic Guide On Ways to Kill People and Dispose of Bodies: by whoopydiscoop. btw, don't go out and kill anyone, fags (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Biglott2012

Rookie
where are you going to find pigs, though? i’d imagine it’s difficult to sneak onto a farm or something at night with a body bag and not get seen by the cameras. plus, there would probably be some type of evidence left in the morning that may make the pig owners suspicious
That why you go out in the woods and trap wild hogs what that how you get read of the body. But you do need to removed the teeth the hog will not get read of teeth

Jane7

Gore goddess
hmm, what does that involve, just tightening the zip tie around someone’s neck? i’ve never heard of it.
Yup, if you and victim are in an isolated are , like a car, you put on the zip tie around the neck really tight. It does all the work for you and it’s just a waiting game after that. The victim will scramble, but without access to a knife or scissor, most know it’s virtually impossible to get off or break a heavy duty zip tie. Victim dead within 10 min, no sweat 😓

Jane7

Gore goddess
Yup, if you and victim are in an isolated are , like a car, you put on the zip tie around the neck really tight. It does all the work for you and it’s just a waiting game after that. The victim will scramble, but without access to a knife or scissor, most know it’s virtually impossible to get off or break a heavy duty zip tie. Victim dead within 10 min, no sweat 😓
This was the method of a really nerdy serial killer who attacked prostitutes in his car. He never deviated from this because the method was so efficient and involved no struggle. The victims were not expecting this, so the element of surprise also helped. Sick guy!

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
woah, that thought never even crossed my mind.. i’ll definitely be adding that to the document.

Back