Warning:Children A Clogged Toilet (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Interregnum

first floor room 16
1705493590861.png

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
If I'm ever born in a 3rd world country I give my parents full consent to flush me.

hedgerow

simpelton
I remember years ago, on one of my road trips, I went to KFC for take-out, ordered a bucket of chicken, ate it in my room, and for some reason flushed all the bones down the toilet in my hotel, which clogged the shitter.

I called maintenance, but they couldn't clear the clog, so I demanded another room...last I saw of the old toilet was the man lifting the entire bowl off the floor to clear it, just like here...good memories!

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Well this is when you can't tell where the shitter begins or ends in this house. And that was neasty. I thought did someone try to flush a whole raw chicken...Ohhhhh....that's bad.

sillyorca

Little bird
The entire time theyre just normally discussing whether they should break the toilet or not, mostly concerned about the toilet. Im wondering wtf the whole backstory is.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
We’ll unfortunately be seeing a lot more of this since America decided to make abortions ( in a medical facility with all the proper medical equipment and staff ) ILLEGAL.

Back