A huge dog killed my dog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hellena

Fresh Meat
So a husky killed my dog the other day, it literally just ripped my dog open with its mouth, all of the things my roommate was wearing were covered in my dog's blood and we literally can't get the stench off them. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I still can't believe a dog can do that, I've seen it in here so many times, but live it's so fucking different. It might have thought my dog was a toy or something idek. But the smell, fuck it's hunting me I cant't stand it, the whole house smells like it

i have a bunch of alaskan malamutes. they fight when the bitches are in heat.
Like "fight fight", blood everywhere sometimes.
Its a powerful breed and since i have kids i really need to be the packleader here. the dogs are good dogs. they know the diffrence of biting a human arm or biting his doggubuddy in the face if it steels its food.

So, anyhow. i use vinegar mixed with lemonjuice. It should do the trick.

and im so sorry about your dog. since i have sleddogs i know that huskies and malamutes can get fucked up in the head and eats other dogs and shit like that. only cus the owner is prob a lazy fuck and cant provide 2-3 hours of working a day with his/hers dog.

Good luck:frog:

55zanaris99

trollface official
So a husky killed my dog the other day, it literally just ripped my dog open with its mouth, all of the things my roommate was wearing were covered in my dog's blood and we literally can't get the stench off them. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I still can't believe a dog can do that, I've seen it in here so many times, but live it's so fucking different. It might have thought my dog was a toy or something idek. But the smell, fuck it's hunting me I cant't stand it, the whole house smells like it
spray some fabreze and give your clothes a wash faggot

Caffeine.father

I do not exist, therefore I do not pay taxes
I can't imagine how thats like, i'm sorry for your loss. I pray nothing like that ever happens to me, because I'm shooting that dog until it stops moving (the owner too if they object)

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
If you get another dog perhaps you should carry bear spray when you walk him. I hear it works great on aggressive animals(and their owners) at ranges of 25+ feet and will prob result in a lesser charge than unloading a gun on the dog/owner. Was the husky off leash? Was it a stray? Does it have a history of bites/attacks?

hellena

Fresh Meat
If you get another dog perhaps you should carry bear spray when you walk him. I hear it works great on aggressive animals(and their owners) at ranges of 25+ feet and will prob result in a lesser charge than unloading a gun on the dog/owner. Was the husky off leash? Was it a stray? Does it have a history of bites/attacks?
It was off leash, but it was a dog park, so really not much we could do. It supposedly didn’t have any history of being aggressive. At this point we just think it might have mistaken my dog for a toy because of how small it was

kryptiiik

I hate everything equally
It was off leash, but it was a dog park, so really not much we could do. It supposedly didn’t have any history of being aggressive. At this point we just think it might have mistaken my dog for a toy because of how small it was
Off leash at the dog park but your whole house smells? I call bullshit/attention seeking. If it’s just the clothes throw them out ya fucking moron.

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
I'm sorry😳 I used to work in the dog business and I heard about this quite a bit, just like people some dogs are not right in the head either unfortunately
Interesting I never really thought of dogs having mental illness but I guess it makes sense.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Interesting I never really thought of dogs having mental illness but I guess it makes sense.
They definetly have been acquiring their owners neuroses. When I was in the dog business, neurotic housewives had the most sad, anxious pups. It's horrible

Back