A huge dog killed my dog (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

serafina2112

Fresh Meat
So a husky killed my dog the other day, it literally just ripped my dog open with its mouth, all of the things my roommate was wearing were covered in my dog's blood and we literally can't get the stench off them. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I still can't believe a dog can do that, I've seen it in here so many times, but live it's so fucking different. It might have thought my dog was a toy or something idek. But the smell, fuck it's hunting me I cant't stand it, the whole house smells like it
I have a small dog. Rule number one: don’t trust other dogs around your dog. Sorry buddy, but this is your failure. You can’t assume dog parents know what the fuck they’re doing, and you can’t expect other dogs to critically think about their actions. Sorry your dog died, don’t make the same mistake again.

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Who the fuck would keep clothes with blood all over them. Kill your roommate - video it then upload it here.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
So a husky killed my dog the other day, it literally just ripped my dog open with its mouth, all of the things my roommate was wearing were covered in my dog's blood and we literally can't get the stench off them. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I still can't believe a dog can do that, I've seen it in here so many times, but live it's so fucking different. It might have thought my dog was a toy or something idek. But the smell, fuck it's hunting me I cant't stand it, the whole house smells like it
1629973689056.jpeg

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Bite the owner.

If this is true I am sorry for your loss, I'd maybe report it just in case it does it to another dog in the future and they claim it was only the 1st time again.

RandomGøreGrishUser

This user was banned
Huskies are known to have that issue, they have a prey drive that can get triggered on anything that’s smaller than it and moves, that’s why leaving a husky with small dogs is not a good idea.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Isn't it the craziest thing for us to call dogs, people's best friends? A dog will rip your face off in a New York minute. But even still, I love my dog, Miles. He would die for me in a heartbeat. I just know this. He loves me so much, it's almost silly. But, as a realist, I can also say that if we lived alone and I died, he'd eat my face off, no doubt. He would have misplaced feelings and do it out of some kind of fucked up dog thoughts, but he would. I totally forgive him for what he would do...

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
No pics from a gore forum member?

Animal gits stink ( take it from me, I worked as a butcher ) if the stomach was torn and the intestines were exposed.. that's what's caused the smell

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
No problem ma am you should make a good husky soup with vegetables and chili. And you can dump on its grave arterwards.

Xena1966

This user was banned
No problem ma am you should make a good husky soup with vegetables and chili. And you can dump on its grave arterwards.
(Love your Avatar... when I first saw that video on Best Gore, I kept going back to it. That one, Knight rider....no...that's not right..the burning skull after Nicolas Cage, and the woman with maggots all through her brain still having a conversation with her skull top removed and maggots everywhere... just...kept going back to visit, you know?)

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Isn't it the craziest thing for us to call dogs, people's best friends? A dog will rip your face off in a New York minute. But even still, I love my dog, Miles. He would die for me in a heartbeat. I just know this. He loves me so much, it's almost silly. But, as a realist, I can also say that if we lived alone and I died, he'd eat my face off, no doubt. He would have misplaced feelings and do it out of some kind of fucked up dog thoughts, but he would. I totally forgive him for what he would do...
I don't think Miles liked Bun Bun, we may have a suspect for Bun Bun's murder.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
How is the husky doing? Dogs have feelings to man!
Doing not so well... I gave her a husky soup with vegetables recipe but the chili triggered the bowl a little bit

(Love your Avatar... when I first saw that video on Best Gore, I kept going back to it. That one, Knight rider....no...that's not right..the burning skull after Nicolas Cage, and the woman with maggots all through her brain still having a conversation with her skull top removed and maggots everywhere... just...kept going back to visit, you know?)
Yeah ma'm thats my entry level.
Majority of people thata a lvl 10 but nah i could ve shown you things that r lvl 10 in muh perspective but i would get banned lol

im rly l8 2 this but im so sorry man, thats rly horrible . but yeah, huskies r very prey-driven, so its not a surprise it was a husky. so sorry 4 your dog :[

Back