A huge dog killed my dog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Sucks mayne. Huskies are brutal dogs. Some of the closest to wolves on the gene scale. Also they have very low tolerance for the disrespectful and annoying behavior smaller dogs tend to display. When I worked at the dog kennel, huskies and malamutes would have to stay with dogs their size because they tended to start big tag games that would devolve into fights if we let them go on too long.

icu

NewbieX
So a husky killed my dog the other day, it literally just ripped my dog open with its mouth, all of the things my roommate was wearing were covered in my dog's blood and we literally can't get the stench off them. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I still can't believe a dog can do that, I've seen it in here so many times, but live it's so fucking different. It might have thought my dog was a toy or something idek. But the smell, fuck it's hunting me I cant't stand it, the whole house smells like it
100% bullshit. Later in the thread this idiot says, "It was a dog park, there was nothing we could do."
/thread.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
My advice is follow your instincts.

Someone brought their giant pitbull over to stay at my friend's house and I heard it bit one of my friends so I pulled my gun out and contemplated shooting it, the owner came outside and said if I do I better clean it up, I didn't wanna clean it up so I let it live.

Turns out a week later it killed two dogs at my friend's house and in the process of fighting the last dog the pitbull also died.

I really liked my friend's dogs that got killed, I regret not shooting that pitbulls fucking brains out, looking back I should have lured it into the grass first and done it.

So a husky killed my dog the other day, it literally just ripped my dog open with its mouth, all of the things my roommate was wearing were covered in my dog's blood and we literally can't get the stench off them. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I still can't believe a dog can do that, I've seen it in here so many times, but live it's so fucking different. It might have thought my dog was a toy or something idek. But the smell, fuck it's hunting me I cant't stand it, the whole house smells like it
I don't think you should be on this site if you can't stand the smell of death , as a hunter that smell becomes natural sometimes after I get something and I've skinned and prepped the meat the smell lingers in my finger nails for like a few days

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
So a husky killed my dog the other day...has anything like this ever happened to you?

One day in July of this year I took my Boston Terrier out for a walk on the leash...and seemingly out of nowhere, a Pit Bull came running towards us, growling and barking (as if he was pissed off), and seemingly intent on attacking my Boston...but I had a Glock with me.

I've carried a pistol since I was 21, so by now it's just automatic when I leave the house, I have certain things with we...a pocket comb, a hankey, a pistol, etc....you know, stuff a guy can use.
Anyway, I pulled my pistol out (with a round already in the chamber) and opted for an initial measured response, and fired 2 shots in quick succession into the ground in front of the Pit Bull when it was about 20 feet away. It yelped loudly (maybe from the sound percussion to it's ears), and ran straight to a neighbor's house.

I talked to the neighbor at that house, told him what happened, and told him if his Pit Bull ever came at my Boston again, I'd kill it.
I told him..."I hope you understand, but whether you understand or not, that Pit Bull is dead if he ever comes at my Boston again."
He told me he understood. Then a couple of weeks later he told me he had given his Pit Bull to a relative who lives in the country.

Moral of the story...carry a pistol with you when you walk your dog.

I would also add...
With the well-deserved awful reputation that Pit-Bulls have, I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to keep one in their home.

Regards,
-Ward

Back