Accidental discharge via pistol whip leaves guy dancing on the ground. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Guns are the "great equaliser" ... apparently, doesn't seem to matter how you use them.
That spastic flailing though, probably bonked his brain hard enough to set him spazzing out.
Certainly did get shot though, the blood pooling doesn't lie.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Anyone know what causes him to move like crazy?
Screenshot_20220425-191711_Chrome.jpg
Id say it was bashing his head off that corner.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
My medical opinion on the matter at hand, is the victim voided his rectum due to the fear of the loud bang. As he fell, his head travelled down the diffusion gradient of the offensive odour triggering his olfactory senses to panic. Therefore, he desperately tried to waft the noxious fumes away. Once nature helped him with a gust of wind (no pun intended), he calmed down.

I’m sure my esteemed colleagues @ZeroK and @punkduck would agree with this diagnosis.

🤪

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
My medical opinion on the matter at hand, is the victim voided his rectum due to the fear of the loud bang. As he fell, his head travelled down the diffusion gradient of the offensive odour triggering his olfactory senses to panic. Therefore, he desperately tried to waft the noxious fumes away. Once nature helped him with a gust of wind (no pun intended), he calmed down.

I’m sure my esteemed colleagues @ZeroK and @punkduck would agree with this diagnosis.

🤪
Would knowing the objects outside the camera's view alter your opinion
Screenshot_2022-04-25-17-19-58.png

Back