Accidental discharge via pistol whip leaves guy dancing on the ground. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel P

Rookie
His brain probably went into tweet tweet mode and flight sequence kicked in?

View attachment 583996
Id say it was bashing his head off that corner.
Dude was shot
View attachment 583996
Id say it was bashing his head off that corner.
I think you might be on to something.
Is this that lawless shithole Brazil again?
I didn't see any flip flops so I doubt it

punkduck

Forum Veteran
My medical opinion on the matter at hand, is the victim voided his rectum due to the fear of the loud bang. As he fell, his head travelled down the diffusion gradient of the offensive odour triggering his olfactory senses to panic. Therefore, he desperately tried to waft the noxious fumes away. Once nature helped him with a gust of wind (no pun intended), he calmed down.

Iโ€™m sure my esteemed colleagues @ZeroK and @punkduck would agree with this diagnosis.

๐Ÿคช

Reminds me of this doggo ๐Ÿ˜ he was sleeping tho not brain damaged ๐Ÿ˜‚ legend says this was @ZeroK s dog. They were hitting on cocaine together often and crashing dog breeding parties and weddings ๐Ÿ˜‚ myth says it was @Flatus Tube s dog. They too were doing very same things zerok and doggo were allegedly doing. So sounds like doggo was a drug and gambling addict psychopath who was fond of tricking middle aged doctors.

camm

Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed.
that's a slight of hand head shot if i have ever seen one.

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.
His neck was probably snapped broken by the stairs after the punch.โ€ฆ.that dance was his last nerve spasms/ initiation into neck-down paralysis.

WickedRed

Fresh Meat
Thatโ€™s the nerves in his body twitchingโ€ฆ. By seeing all the twitching I can almost positively tell you this guy died

Back