Crime Algerian attacks Swedish girlfriend (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Rballking77

Fresh Meat
Translated from a Swedish article: “An Algerian migrant, 26-year-old Mohammed Amana, could not accept that his Swedish girlfriend had broken up with him. On May 25th of this year, he used a ladder to climb into the apartment where she was staying and attacked her with a stone and a knife. The attack was filmed by the ex-girlfriend's friend who was also in the residence. The woman who had broken up with Mohammed Amana was temporarily staying with a male friend. Amana located her and attacked her with a kitchen knife, as recently reported by Samnytt. The friend of the ex-girlfriend can be heard saying: "He stabbed me with a knife, he stabbed me with a knife, a large kitchen knife." Mohammed Amana was sentenced to two years in prison and is to be deported with a ten-year ban on returning to Sweden. This is not the first time he has been sentenced to deportation, but the earlier deportation was never carried out. Instead, Mohammed Amana has remained in the country and committed several new crimes, for which he has been sentenced in recent years. It remains to be seen whether the new deportation will be carried out.”
View attachment 705129
kick him out!!!!!

Lady_Macbeth15

Lady Macbeth
This user was banned
Omg… i would have NEVER allowed him to climb that ladder. They both could’ve done something 🙎‍😒

GrahamT

Fresh Meat
Algerian Moroccan or any Muslim men do not deserve western women, and if they can’t get one then they help themselves. Western girls never learn that their cultures and beliefs do not match, you’ll be the dog in the relationship.

muslim aere the worst thing on planet earth...
they are a dangerous virus.
lier, thieves, killers, rapist, terrorist, ...a good muslim is a muslim who don t exist

Omg… i would have NEVER allowed him to climb that ladder. They both could’ve done something 🙎‍😒
yes. i would have take a hammer and i would have destroy his head. not to hurt, but to kill this dangerous psychopath.

swedish are way too civilized compared to muslim. they can t understand how retarded are these muslim

Back