Amarjeet Sada 8 year old serial killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Some people are just 'born bad'. They have mental defects that cannot just be overlooked. People need to address the problem.

Something that greatly troubles me. If this boy could kill two family members and the matter just be 'hushed up' and no one inquired about the two missing siblings, why wouldn't the parents just kill HIM if no one else was going to notice?

If I had an eight year old that was strangling babies to death, I would do what I had to do to keep the rest of the children in my extended family safe, if the police couldn't do it for me.

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
Some people are just 'born bad'. They have mental defects that cannot just be overlooked. People need to address the problem.

Something that greatly troubles me. If this boy could kill two family members and the matter just be 'hushed up' and no one inquired about the two missing siblings, why wouldn't the parents just kill HIM if no one else was going to notice?

If I had an eight year old that was strangling babies to death, I would do what I had to do to keep the rest of the children in my extended family safe, if the police couldn't do it for me.
The first one they might have thought an accident, after number two... It would be almost impossible to hand a child of that age, he would've been less than eight, to the authorities. You'd have to do something but it'd be an unpleasant duty.

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
Wohoa, is amazing to see such a special child, this one is surely evil, I mean, he could have done it once by "accident", but never twice.. And the third time was quite premeditated..
He's not every mother's dream. That's for sure.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
This kid was A born Damien! I don't believe they are gonna be able to rehabilitate this little SOB, he's just gonna get older and better at manipulating the system. Check back in 10 years after he's out and see who he has KILLED next!!:eek:

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
They are all the articles i could find at a glance, bit more info at least.
You found quite a few! Someone needs to take this young killer out back and quietly strangle the little fucker. If they ever send him back out into the population they will have more deaths on their hands.
One thing I want to say about your avatar e.s.a.d., that picture is a perfect match for my first husband! Please tell me your real name isn't Ralph!!

Cleetus

NewbieX
Born bad?
I'd sooner suspect molestation. Who knows how many prisoners were molested when they were young? Could that be why molesters get especially fucked up in prison? Because all the molest-ed want to take a piece out of that "uncle" or "Neighbor" or what-the-fuck-ever.

I totally suspect molestation.

I definitely do believe in the "born bad" theory; look at the young lads who killed Merseyside toddler James Bulger. The murderers were only 10 years old at the time, their victim was just 3 years old:(The boys themselves admitted that day their plan was to "get a kid and kill him". Nature or nurture? They both came from chaotic backgrounds, but so have plenty of others, and they dont murder babies, do they?

You can see something rotten in that little shits eyes.
If I had to pick one physical feature of a killer that best defines,it is the eyes.It seems to be especially noticable in photos.If you are ever around a true path.You will notice that they seldom blink.They will avoid any prolonged eye contact.This is because they don't want others to know that there is nothing but darkness inside.

Back