Amarjeet Sada 8 year old serial killer (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Faaark

Rookie
One of my close friends has a little boy... and I feel something evil about that little boy. She has 3 kids and the other 2 are normal sweet kids... the little boy is 5 and anything he finds living (insects, dogs, whatever) he tortures. He loves fire... he started a house fire in the last place they lived. He even tried to stab his 3 year old sister. I'm scared for his siblings but his Mom seems to think he's just 'more of a handful' than the others. :<_>: I think it is possible to just be born bad.
Yoikes! Sounds like he's got serious psychological problems. Something's eating him for sure.

Moo

Rookie
The Macdonald Triad, Wikipedia

(And I'm not talking burger fries and a coke)

The Macdonald triad (also known as the triad of sociopathy) is a set of three behavioral characteristics that were originally claimed, if present together, to be associated with later violent tendencies. The triad was first proposed by J.M. Macdonald in "The Threat to Kill", a 1963 paper in theAmerican Journal of Psychiatry.[1]The triad links animal cruelty, obsession with fire setting, and persistent bedwetting past the age of five to violent behaviors, particularly homicidal behavior.[2]

However, other studies have not found statistically significant links between the triad and violent offenders. Nevertheless, some serial killers exhibited at least some of these behaviors during childhood. For example, contract killer Richard Kuklinski and serial killers Dennis Rader, Richard Chase, Gary Ridgway, andAlbert DeSalvo all engaged in acts of animal cruelty.

MawlinRogue

Prodigal Son
This user was banned

The Macdonald triad (also known as the triad of sociopathy) is a set of three behavioral characteristics that were originally claimed, if present together, to be associated with later violent tendencies. The triad was first proposed by J.M. Macdonald in "The Threat to Kill", a 1963 paper in theAmerican Journal of Psychiatry.[1]The triad links animal cruelty, obsession with fire setting, and persistent bedwetting past the age of five to violent behaviors, particularly homicidal behavior.[2]

However, other studies have not found statistically significant links between the triad and violent offenders. Nevertheless, some serial killers exhibited at least some of these behaviors during childhood. For example, contract killer Richard Kuklinski and serial killers Dennis Rader, Richard Chase, Gary Ridgway, andAlbert DeSalvo all engaged in acts of animal cruelty.
eventually killing animals no longer satiates their lust, so they up the ante.

Bethy šŸ”„

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
:facepalm:The sad thing is this Does Not surprize me at All. 99% of the serial killers around the world admitted too or thought about animal torture!! The feelings of killing something they had power n control over!. The Mary Bell case she was 8trs old too so this is tragic for the families if his murdered victums! Not this child or his family that hid the truth!!

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
This user was banned
[quote="DirtyDiamonds, post: 166606, member: 26799. Born bad.

Maybe. Sure as hell not cut out for babysitting.

looner

Lurker
He clearly is a Sociopath. He would be 14 years old now .... I wonder if he killed any kids at that home he was put into in 2007. Must be hilarious to share a room with Psycho-boy. Wake up in the middle of the night with him standing over you with a brick.

Caption Weedy

That's CAPTION Weedy to you, Jackass!
One of my close friends has a little boy... and I feel something evil about that little boy. She has 3 kids and the other 2 are normal sweet kids... the little boy is 5 and anything he finds living (insects, dogs, whatever) he tortures. He loves fire... he started a house fire in the last place they lived. He even tried to stab his 3 year old sister. I'm scared for his siblings but his Mom seems to think he's just 'more of a handful' than the others. :<_>: I think it is possible to just be born bad.
Talk to her about it. O-O He seem dangerous. He sounds like my cousin. He is 10 and has a lot of mental problems (Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, Personality, etc...). He can be sweet one minuet, then the next he is explaining to you how he's gonna hide your dead hacked up body.

Faaark

Rookie

Yeah but we don't need "studies" to tell us that, it's pretty obvious that a kid's seriously disturbed/fucked in the head (for whatever reason) if they are presenting those behaviours.

Reactions: Moo

Faaark

Rookie
He clearly is a Sociopath. He would be 14 years old now .... I wonder if he killed any kids at that home he was put into in 2007. Must be hilarious to share a room with Psycho-boy. Wake up in the middle of the night with him standing over you with a brick.
Be really interesting to know how his life's gone eh?

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
Not all serial killers and murders in prison grew up in a unloving shithole house... Sometimes nurture has NOTHING to do with it...
Anyways this is just my opinion so we are both right...
i think you mis read what he put, he basically said the same as what u are saying.

Faaark

Rookie
I definitely do believe in the "born bad" theory; look at the young lads who killed Merseyside toddler James Bulger. The murderers were only 10 years old at the time, their victim was just 3 years old:(The boys themselves admitted that day their plan was to "get a kid and kill him". Nature or nurture? They both came from chaotic backgrounds, but so have plenty of others, and they dont murder babies, do they?
I think the term "born bad" is kind of misleading. Nobody is "born bad" but plenty of people develop psychiatric/psychological issues. According to the write-up, this kid had psychiatric problems which led him to be a killer at a very young age.

Back