bizarre Amber Heard Keeping Her Nose Clean (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Dudeā€¦ thereā€™s no way she bumped a rail while on the standā€¦
I donā€™t think Keith Richardā€™s would do that!

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Has this been on the news at all or anywhere serious?
It shows how sly and devious she is the horrible bitch. I'd still let her fuck me if she asked nice.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
She obviously does Ricky!
What's that for a crap?

Let me guess..
It's an actor. Or rapper.

Or maybe the new candidate for the next presidential election?
She's the bitch who said Johnny Depp beat and raped her. His ex wife-bitch. She's in aquaman a bit. Actor yes.

McM

ARSELING
She's the bitch who said Johnny Depp beat and raped her. His ex wife-bitch. She's in aquaman a bit. Actor yes.
Ahh, yes. Thx, Rabid, I've heard of that but the name and face were unknown to me.

The news should be more focused on the important things.
If I'd be the king of Germany all tabloids and gossip/celebrity TV stations would be strictly prohibited and sized; the editors/writers would face long camp time for intentionally dumbing down the population.
Their bosses - head off! TSCHUNK!
The proper German guillotine is still well-oiled in storage in Berlin. (I think for a museum) ;)

Blindbrain

Lurker
The original video you see her hold the tissues to her face and pose for a moment while a camera snaps a good shot of her. Sheā€™s not being a junkie sheā€™s just being a fake ass bitch wanting sympathy and publicity.

Attachments

• B3D82482-72F2-4E60-A272-B9CC1F3065D3.jpeg
    B3D82482-72F2-4E60-A272-B9CC1F3065D3.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 69
You're right, she didn't Bump a Rail ... leenos are too hard to chalk up whilst the country is watching. She had a key in the kleenex, with a bump on it alrdy. One hits Bumps, does a rail. But never bumps a rail( as they are of the same thing, rail: line. Bump: tiny mound) You ever see that Woody Allen clip of him sneezing? Rick James should know the difference and the lingo. Are you even the real Rick James?

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
No fkn way!! Haven't seen that blatantly sniffing up, I mean who the fuck blows there nose like that!!! no one ever !!!!!! She's a dirty skanky liar
She sniffs! She won't be sucking snot back up her nose! I would live it if she got caught with a tissue full of coke in court. Should be a jail sentence. She'd like that tho she drinks from the furry cup

Back