Serious And the truth comes out…Texas shooter was a homo. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fact21

Machine
These photos were verified on his fb account. I bet you won’t hear a damn word about this.
010F3929-B259-4D8A-8F1B-32485035837B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i know 100% the pic on the left is not him, it's some other dude. But the one on the right, people who are saying that he's not trans, are not showing the picture on the right, only the one of the left. Also it makes it hard when the they scrub every piece of information about the guy, it's like why hide it? Don't we want to know the truth? or we just gonna take these people's word for it. We get lied to so much by them. and im not talking about random people spreading misinformation, i mean the actual news media/feds lie all the time.

DokraOwl

Hooter
I remember when the 2017 Eaton Township Weis Supermarket shooting happened the media was all over it until the shooter Randy Stair was revealed to be a self-described trans sexual and was wearing women's panties during the shooting. Then we never heard the story in the mainstream media anymore. The guy litterally had a YouTube channel where he describes his own mental illness and mocks society because nobody was noticing how insane he was becoming. We failed as a society when mentally ill people harm themselves and others after making such blatant cries for help. Nowadays mental illness is not just accepted but promoted so it's no surprise these killings are becoming more frequent.
330px-Randy_Stair_2.png

iFiish

Garfield 🔥
Probably into dogs too or something weird to be “edgy”. This is a “lemme kill myself and everyone else because my life sucks”.

“Lifelong emo phase” is his catch phrase.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
There's a person that's taken claim of those outer two photos on reddit and Twitter. I've also see it mentioned that the center photo has been shopped to look like plastic surgery.

He was poor, a depressed cutter, and had other mental issues. His right to purchase an AR15 superseded the rights of those kids.

RandomGøreGrishUser

This user was banned
There's a person that's taken claim of those outer two photos on reddit and Twitter. I've also see it mentioned that the center photo has been shopped to look like plastic surgery.

He was poor, a depressed cutter, and had other mental issues. His right to purchase an AR15 superseded the rights of those kids.
I should probably research this and all but I could care less about this, I’m tired of hearing about school shootings, how did he get his gun? Was it his parents?

Bansaku

Well Known Member
I called it the moment news came out. My literal words I said to my co-workers were " $100 says he's fatherless and mentally ill. Another $100 says he shot his mother first. "
Low and behold he lived with his grandmother (who he shot first) and for the latter, yeah...
So predictable.
Funny how the MSM never mentions the 20+ people killed in mass shootings every weekend in Chicago. 🤔

I called it the moment news came out. My literal words I said to my co-workers were " $100 says he's fatherless and mentally ill. Another $100 says he shot his mother first. "
Low and behold he lived with his grandmother (who he shot first) and for the latter, yeah...
So predictable.
Funny how the MSM never mentions the 20+ people killed in mass shootings every weekend in Chicago. 🤔
Did they give you $200?

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us

So if a person buys a car a and runs someone over, does that mean their right to buy a car supersedes the victim’s rights? You are a clown.

Don't try to find any logic or consistency to what that trailer trash spouts. She's just an angry broke rube with saggy sock tits & chewed up nipples.
I had a female boss one time that decided to change in our gym/weight room for God only knows what reason. I walked in to do my workout and saw her. Her tits looked like empty ball sacks

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I had a female boss one time that decided to change in our gym/weight room for God only knows what reason. I walked in to do my workout and saw her. Her tits looked like empty ball sacks
I always wonder what chicks do with breasts like that....do they try to stuff them into a bra's cup so that it resembles something close to the shape of a tit or just say fuck it and let them dangle. @bgirl care to comment?

Back