Serious And the truth comes out…Texas shooter was a homo. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Slight86

Rookie
Ay lmao

Attachments

• 20220531_003209.jpg
    20220531_003209.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 27

Sico

Lurker
These photos were verified on his fb account. I bet you won’t hear a damn word about this.View attachment 589696
That's the shooter those bitch ads coward cops were SCARED of .so much for the cowboy mentality .almost an hour as CHILDREN are being slaughtered .these a.. Wipes had on full gear body armor assault rifles handguns and they said they stopped cuz of an order ,F..K orders had I been there I would have moved in and hunted the punk down .them repuglicans couldn't begin to give a F about no kids all that pro life shit is so much shit they vote to maintain the ease for lunatics racists inbreds and right wing maggots .one kids life is worth the entire repug party .democrats I have no use for them either but the repuglicans are TRAITORS to MY NATION

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Some good questions regarding mental health.
However back in the day we did not have all these psychotic people.
So why over the past 25 years are these people emerging ?
Nor did we have the frightening number of LGBTQXLKOP people either.

What gives ?
Something happening . Obviously.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Some good questions regarding mental health.
However back in the day we did not have all these psychotic people.
So why over the past 25 years are these people emerging ?
Nor did we have the frightening number of LGBTQXLKOP people either.

What gives ?
Something happening . Obviously.

The internet happened perhaps but, I beg to differ about how these psychotic & LGBTQ+ didn't exist, they always have.
Ever since Columbine in particular though, the dissemination of info changed due to the internet... maybe it just boils down to monkey see, monkey do. 🤷‍♀️

Back