War Animal life in Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
What the hell Don't they believe in picking up human bodies off the streets
In a lot of towns & villages the Russians told the civilians to leave the bodies or get shot, it wasn't until Russians left the area that they could bury the bodies, probably a lot of old folk in these villages physically couldn't bury bodies.

Reactions: McM

Pav10

Rookie
I hope it was Ruskies the menu
On the second video the guy recording the video says to the dog "Eat that dead Ukrop (slang word for "Ukrainian soldier")". And he also were asking the dog why it chose to eat this skinny one. There are three more fatter ones were laying nearby.

ButtoWrd

NewbieX
Funny seeing a dog chomp on human meat when people shit on cats because they'd eat you if you died and they were starving

jonah120

NewbieX
Kill the damn things. I have my kitty and I love her very much and also my dog but that’s nasty. Put a bullet into them, you wouldn’t want them eating the remains of your friends too.

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
We know who won't be going hungry this winter.
Its better than the flies getting the bodies, apparently the rats were a really big problem during the world war. Like get bit in your sleap get gangrene and die a few days later.

I could see with the weather warming up and insect evolution rate. Like a flesh eating fly to evolve....?

I was tense asf each vid thinking these war hardened dudes were gonna shoot them. if they were low on food I'd understand but thankfully they lived.

Back