War The More Horrorific Death Images of the Russia-Ukraine War (2022-2023) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JoeyRo

If you get a second, go fuck yourself.
Number ten is pretty good. Real nightmare fuel actually. Maybe needless wars would be less popular if images like these received more mainstream distribution. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely. I have always lobbied for the posting of reality pics so people can see what they are "supporting" with their little flags on their profiles, and their 2 minute decision of who is morally right in a situation. Especially in the US, they are shltered from reality to a degree that is unbelievable.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
Absolutely. I have always lobbied for the posting of reality pics so people can see what they are "supporting" with their little flags on their profiles, and their 2 minute decision of who is morally right in a situation. Especially in the US, they are shltered from reality to a degree that is unbelievable.
I've seen plenty of that myself. Herd mentality, questionable self interests, flat out sociopathic manipulation, and western governments hijacked by money-grabbing pedophiles who apparently are above the law, what else? Oh, yeah. Fucking bio-weapons, and inflation, and 52 weeks of gay pride month. I think getting back to reality is long over due.

freebsd

Well Known Member
I don't know if it is fair to blame the war for a spontaneous combustion death. It's weird how they only burn in part of the body leaving the rest untouched.

Walle

Vůl
I had a video where a Uk soldier gets blasted by a mine, and still survives, I just don't know where or how to post

Feralhuman

Rookie
I've seen plenty of that myself. Herd mentality, questionable self interests, flat out sociopathic manipulation, and western governments hijacked by money-grabbing pedophiles who apparently are above the law, what else? Oh, yeah. Fucking bio-weapons, and inflation, and 52 weeks of gay pride month. I think getting back to reality is long over due.
I like you a lot friend, seems so few of us.

I had a video where a Uk soldier gets blasted by a mine, and still survives, I just don't know where or how to post
Is that the one where like 3 guys blow themselves up trying to evacuate some other guys that had already blown themselves up. I invested heavy in the prosthetics industry after seeing it. The wars all just a big scam to get the bionics industry up and running 😂😂, going to be all sorts of robot limbs getting attached.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
We're FAR FAR away from being sheltered... there is a class of people here who are, but they are a small class.... the rest of us are on our own.....
If you're rich America is great.... but if you're a blue collar worker, or less, you're screwed....

#10 probably the result of vermin eating his face. #14 not quite up it, lol, but metal tubing lying on it. :).

Set 2.

View attachment 682553

View attachment 682554

View attachment 682555

View attachment 682556

View attachment 682557

View attachment 682558

View attachment 682559

View attachment 682560

View attachment 682561

View attachment 682562

View attachment 682563

View attachment 682564

View attachment 682565

View attachment 682566

By the time this war (or Special Military Operation) is over, there just might be that many...but I'm kida hoping not, that's alot of work, lol, for me.
#24 Queer eye for the straight guy

kelly71159

A guy who knew a guy who knew Ed Gein
Even though I may not see eye to eye with the guy in pic 24. I think every fucking bit of gristle and goo should be left at Putins fucking door step. Maybe have his chef make some pasties up for him and the boys...

Paskapantsu

A poor retard
Just re-read Ernst Jüngers short novel 'In Stahlgewittern' (~in thunderstorms of steel) again and the pictures here could be an appropriate illustration of what he saw on the WW1 battlefields.
Except for the helicopters and modern uniforms, etc.
I'd say that atleast all the headwounds and artillery damage, like in any other war. I haven't read that novel though so i might not understand what you mean

7Apostle3

Lurker
This people will stay forever young and their story is that they died as warriors.
We all die sooner or later. Its better way to go as warrior then old weak man, drying out naturally. I have huge respect and I admire their bravery.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Ukraine battlefronts, 2022-2023

There are dead soldiers and then there are really dead soldiers. The images in this thread are of the guys who didn't just get shot and fall down dead in the grass or snow, but those who met an ugly combat-related death or when their remains met with various environmental elements, including wildlife, that turned them into horror figures.

I'll be adding more sets to this thread so check back if you see me post to it.

Set 1.

View attachment 681912

View attachment 681913

View attachment 681914

View attachment 681915

View attachment 681916

View attachment 681917

View attachment 681918

View attachment 681919

View attachment 681920

View attachment 681921

View attachment 681922