• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

(Animal Warning) Ostrich Rips Its Own Head Off

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Kind of reminds me when I was a young kid and we went to visit a family friends farm. My uncles buddy took me and my sister and showed us how to behead chickens for some bizarre reason. He beheaded one chicken and then quickly grabbed its body and placed it upright and the thing ran around in circles all around. Scared the shit out of us and we ran away screaming. Funny but fucked up.

hey at least it did not damage any of its meat whos up for a roast? also i kinda want to try to rip an ostrich head off now it looked like it was quick release đź’– :lulz:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Kind of reminds me when I was a young kid and we went to visit a family friends farm. My uncles buddy took me and my sister and showed us how to behead chickens for some bizarre reason. He beheaded one chicken and then quickly grabbed its body and placed it upright and the thing ran around in circles all around. Scared the shit out of us and we ran away screaming. Funny but fucked up.
That seems to be a highlight for farmers scaring the fuck outta smart-arsed kids, got the same treatment in early 60's as a kid, I asked "how does it know where it's going?"

Lemme

Fresh Meat
I usually hate animal gore videos but this was just too fascinating. People make jokes about how manly it would be to rip off your own head off but to think an ostrich would do it first...

Still though, the poor ostriches in the background must have been flipping out