animals Another bull destroys a dumbass human (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ah yes, bring fourth the rescue Hyster all's well that ends well uh um for the most part
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP
Even anally probes him for good measure, thrown on a pallet and lifted out with his ass hanging.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How do U like Da Bull now;U Greasy Fkn Stinkpot Ya? U ain't nuttin But a "BULL BITCH" Now U Fkn COCKAROACHA!!!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
they deserve a horn up the rectum, go bull, go........
Like a hole in Juan😄!
3303540B00000578-0-image-a-5_1460244344489.jpg

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
The scarf that someone threw into the street looks like a forearm and hand. When I realized that it was just a scarf, I was disappointed. I wish the bull would have been given more time to finish the job. Any nimrod that enjoys taunting and torturing a bull in a bull fight deserves the very worst. 🐂

Ranman

Well Known Member
I don't think their amberlamps was Osha approved but, hey what do I know? I like how high up he was transporting him though, if the bull didn't kill him the fall would! One bad bean will spoil the "hole" burrito. Poke,poke do ya feel me now bitch poke,poke.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I almost peed myself when the forklift drove off... it's like a 7 year old planned this event..." and they'll be tall metal walls so the bull can't get through, colorful capes and a forklift to save the people!"

Back