bizarre Another drunk of the month teacher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ComedyJax

Rookie
Always deny blowing. Cop admitted to that reader picking it up lower than the other police department reader? Bro gtfoh with that. I would have called that out immediately. Although, I wouldn’t be drinking around children like that. Skank.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

What is up with these teacher drinking on the job. Is teaching that bad?

Have you dealt with anyone under the age of about 35 and seen the way they behave and their sense of entitlement and lack of accountability for anything they do? If I was a teacher I would probably smoke weed and drink. But I know how to do it without getting snitched on

What is up with these teacher drinking on the job. Is teaching that bad?

I want to preface by saying I don't in anyway condone what she did nor am I defending her but anyone under the age of 35 these days is a whiny, entitled, disrespectful piece of shit. That being said, if was as ugly as her and had to deal with today's youth, I would stay drunk. My next comment is on the justice system of this "great" nation of ours. How the fuck can an inaccurate reading on a breathalyzer be used against, yet a lie detector test is not admissible in court? How is it just and constitutional to charge someone for a crime they're not really guilty of because of what a machine said, KNOWING that machine is not accurate. This is the land of "innocent until proven guilty" though. Meaning we make a habit of locking up innocent people until we can prove/fabricate guilt. What a crock of shit. I had an algebra teacher in high school, early 90's who drank while at school. Nobody ever gave him shit about it. This society has become soft and pussified. We're in a world full.of bitch ass tattle tales.

Last edited:

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
This seems like she pissed some people off at the school and they found a way to get rid of her... millions of people every day go to work hungover and probably more over the limit than her, but it's tolerated if they do their work well. She probably sucked at being a teacher and a person.

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
If I had to work with kids all day, I'd probably end up on meth.
She's shown huge restraint and should be commended and given a medal and have a statue built in her honor.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
This seems like she pissed some people off at the school and they found a way to get rid of her... millions of people every day go to work hungover and probably more over the limit than her, but it's tolerated if they do their work well. She probably sucked at being a teacher and a person.
No i doubt it , could've she pissed people off maybe. But maybe they smelled it on her or she was acting too happy. Teachers are very sensitive when it comes to the kids. So if they smelled it on her , yeah they will report it quick.

Back