Another 'Russia doesn't target civilians' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Super caring and loving types those ratssians.
Screenshot_20220916-213246_Twitter.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
What happened to the Ukraine offensive? They recaptured a grand total of 5% of the land taken by Russia. I guess if the media did their job instead of being cheerleaders for ukranians you'd realise how Russians beat the Chechens. Attrition, and having the Ukrainians stupidly push themselves into a pocket where they can be killed from 3 sides. This is going to go on for a long time to come, Moscow hasn't even called up conscripts yet. A few dead civilians mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Ask America about that.

SkinFaceMask

Fresh Meat
Civilians yielding machine guns are no longer classed as civilians but rather combatants
Exactly, If I remember correctly, "there's a machine gun in every window." I'd be questioning if they're actually dead pro-Russian sympathizers. Ukraine could easily say it was "Russia, Russia, Russia" meanwhile it's them carrying out those sentences of 15 years in prison, or death for accepting food from the Russians. Etc.

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
That's right. Ukraine made treason punishable by death, so coexisting with Russians can get anyone executed.
But why would they mention that in the media...

Back