Ukraine's had a gutful of being Russia's punching bag. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Russians deserve to feel it I hope a few drones fall short into a few of those shitty giant buildings the scumbags are always falling from. They deserve whatever they get in my opinion. As long as you allow them to keep their dignity more so than they have shown I.e no raping shit, get rid of them all worthless drunks anyways.

Attachments

• 1670372113670.gif
    1670372113670.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 68

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
This is totally fake. An orc is a creation of Fantasy-folklorist J.R.R. Tolkien. This definition was invented by a retard Zelensky-lover. Fuck the Ukrainians'.
I'll take Yer word for it Bro! I just Googled Dat Sheit! So I'll trust U Gorefriend ✊️
Thanks for the Tidbit! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

mrln

silent ghost
zelensky might be who he is. the fake that he is,or whatever else is said about him. but the people who are being effected by this,are real. and if ukraine is directing drones over into russia and destroying lootin pootins shit,then good for them and so be it. whats good for the goose is good for the gander. so fuck it....

Guipago

Forum Veteran
zelensky might be who he is. the fake that he is,or whatever else is said about him. but the people who are being effected by this,are real. and if ukraine is directing drones over into russia and destroying lootin pootins shit,then good for them and so be it. whats good for the goose is good for the gander. so fuck it....
Don't believe what drunk/drugged fools on here say about Zelensky, 'they' say he's gay, he has a wife & family, 'they' say he's a Nazi, he's Jewish so the jokes on them, 'they' say he's an idiot, well, that idiot went from a political outsider to get 73% of Ukraine's vote to get elected, he didn't even have the political clout to be able to 'fake' anything, as far as the Russian invasion goes, Russia made considerable gains first off, not surprising when there are pro-Russians in your cabinet who are handing out all troop movements & placements & he's survived all that, not too shabby really.
Here's a bit on him for any interested, then you can make your mind up whether he's an arsehole or not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy#:~:text=His%20leadership%20during%20the%20crisis,him%20as%20Ukraine's%20greatest%20president.

Back