Ukraine's had a gutful of being Russia's punching bag. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Don't believe what drunk/drugged fools on here say about Zelensky, 'they' say he's gay, he has a wife & family, 'they' say he's a Nazi, he's Jewish so the jokes on them, 'they' say he's an idiot, well, that idiot went from a political outsider to get 73% of Ukraine's vote to get elected, he didn't even have the political clout to be able to 'fake' anything, as far as the Russian invasion goes, Russia made considerable gains first off, not surprising when there are pro-Russians in your cabinet who are handing out all troop movements & placements & he's survived all that, not too shabby really.
Here's a bit on him for any interested, then you can make your mind up whether he's an arsehole or not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy#:~:text=His%20leadership%20during%20the%20crisis,him%20as%20Ukraine's%20greatest%20president.
all i know is he played on the tele as president of ukraine,and is now the president of ukraine. and people are saying hes still playing the part. not like i believe everything i read or hear. but i will take a gander on what you just posted. thanks bro.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Don't believe what drunk/drugged fools on here say about Zelensky, 'they' say he's gay, he has a wife & family, 'they' say he's a Nazi, he's Jewish so the jokes on them, 'they' say he's an idiot, well, that idiot went from a political outsider to get 73% of Ukraine's vote to get elected, he didn't even have the political clout to be able to 'fake' anything, as far as the Russian invasion goes, Russia made considerable gains first off, not surprising when there are pro-Russians in your cabinet who are handing out all troop movements & placements & he's survived all that, not too shabby really.
Here's a bit on him for any interested, then you can make your mind up whether he's an arsehole or not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy#:~:text=His%20leadership%20during%20the%20crisis,him%20as%20Ukraine's%20greatest%20president.
Fuck that midget kike and fuck Ukraine. They're a bunch of scumbags looking for a handout

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
He's just as much a piece of shit as his partner in crime, Joe Biden.

Edit: Oops. forgot to LOL at you for posting a Wikipedia article.

LOL!! Wikipedia? Hahahahah!!!

Guipago

Forum Veteran
He's just as much a piece of shit as his partner in crime, Joe Biden.

Edit: Oops. forgot to LOL at you for posting a Wikipedia article.

LOL!! Wikipedia? Hahahahah!!!
Feel free to inform us what parts of the article are incorrect.
Love the way guys bag out all the news & information channels, say they 'never' watch or listen to them, but, Know Everything! Must be a secret news channel out there somewhere, probably barred to us plebeians.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Feel free to inform us what parts of the article are incorrect.
Love the way guys bag out all the news & information channels, say they 'never' watch or listen to them, but, Know Everything! Must be a secret news channel out there somewhere, probably barred to us plebeians.
I never said I don't watch, listen to or read mainstream news outlets. I pay attention to different sources on both sides and in between. Wikipedia is known for being left biased. It should not be trusted as a source of political information. It can be a useful jump point but shouldn't be trusted as a reliable source.

There is no secret news channel. It's just a matter of taking the time to do your own research, remaining skeptical until there is proof, and knowing how to spot propaganda. Proper news is only supposed inform, not influence. A news article with lots of adjectives is likely trying to stir your emotions in order to steer you in particular direction.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
f60.gif

Ukraine is a western government ponzi scheme anybody rooting for them is literally cheering their own demise and that of society. It's always the weak that befall great nations.

It's slang Ukrainian subordinates refer to Russians like Zelensky and his money leeching Nazis!
You’re an idiot russia is a piece of shit country where the people are starving and here you are in a western country complaint about how good you have it , there’s children in Russia that have to sell their ass just to get by , Russia needs to get its ass kicked

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
You’re an idiot russia is a piece of shit country where the people are starving and here you are in a western country complaint about how good you have it , there’s children in Russia that have to sell their ass just to get by , Russia needs to get its ass kicked
Are there some nice Ruski chicks selling their asses and pussies too? Asking for a friend.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Where did you get your story from ?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Ugh ugh...Ukraine GOOOOD...Russia BAAAAD. FUCKING IDIOT.
Go blow up another Hospital or Apartment block, Russians are 'very' good at that, kidnap a few more children while your at it, the counts at about 4000 by now, yeah, Russia GOOOOD! HaHaHaHaHaHa, no idea.

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
Ukraine is a western government ponzi scheme anybody rooting for them is literally cheering their own demise and that of society. It's always the weak that befall great nations.
Curious as too who to root for?
Fucked if you do and fucked if you don't. The unknown demise was always there before this shit began.

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
Curious as too who to root for?
Fucked if you do and fucked if you don't. The unknown demise was always there before this shit began.
Anything that antagonizes Russia and strengthens their bond with China we should be worried about.
With russias resources and chinas population they dont need the west. Especially with intellectual property theft its the wild west. China can skim the cream off our intellectual fruits driven by capitalism. Slightly parasitic!...
China is going to start fueling the fire too.

We do bananna republics all the time and set up puppet governments. I think ukraine conquest is just more honest. I think they should fight their own war. And we dont really get to hear what ukrainians say do we?

@XxMalicexX "weak that befall great nations" - what if it leads to war of great nations. Our idealogy somewhere else isnt worth that.

Back