Anthony Bourdain dead at 61- suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gandog56

Well Known Member
Everybody seems to make out like he was such a wonderful guy. First of all, he was a super Libtard. Second, I was reading something somewhere where they were saying he was an absolute BITCH to work with. I don't know if the second part was true, but the first part was.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
I thought he was pretty cool, a heroin addict who made it, one of the few.
His death seems a bit suspicious as well as other deaths, the Queen of the Netherlands, her daughter was found hanging as well as another high profile person, all in a week.
Perhaps as they're all conected thru pizzagate, and the paedophile ring.

deviant2

hell is other people
I thought he was pretty cool, a heroin addict who made it, one of the few.
His death seems a bit suspicious as well as other deaths, the Queen of the Netherlands, her daughter was found hanging as well as another high profile person, all in a week.
Perhaps as they're all conected thru pizzagate, and the paedophile ring.
A heroin addict who made it? Wonder what indictments were in the fold.
Exit, stage...

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Everybody seems to make out like he was such a wonderful guy. First of all, he was a super Libtard. Second, I was reading something somewhere where they were saying he was an absolute BITCH to work with. I don't know if the second part was true, but the first part was.
what's your point ? you are a deplorable libtard crybaby and a bitch...

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
cest la vie.gif

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He was one of the few guys who could buy heroin with a lobster frittata, not like the rest of us plebs with our stereo system stolen out of a 2008 honda civic

RIP Harambe

Back