Serious Man livestreams himself killing his 3 children, then self (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D5Misa

Lurker
Ah well, less savages in the world

I would've killed the bitch and the dude she was cheating on me with, not the kids smh

niddyg

Clockiavelli
He had more issues than a broken heart.

Any validity to your claims as the victim all become irrelevant the moment you create victims because it has transformed into an act of revenge to inflict punishment.

I suspect Narcissism.

C__a__m__i

CHEMICALLY_BOOSTED
A murder-suicide in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma last week involving three children and their father is part of an ongoing domestic dispute, new court documents show.

Francoise Littlejohn, 30, was found dead in an apparent suicide in the front seat of a Dodge Charger with his three dead children: Trinity, 3, Aliyah, 4, and Kyren, 7, following a dispute at the home involving the children's mother, according to the documents released this week.

Their bodies were found on August 6, just days after the children’s mother fled the home, leaving them behind with their father, KOKH-TV reported.

Hey… tiktok isn’t far off another of this

Blaze33

Rookie
But the mother chose to save herself instead of protecting them little babies??
She was a cheating slut who brought home STD. She the ine who shuldve died.

Ruined my day.
Fucking heart breaking. Should've just ran with the kids and be happy.
The mother must really hate herself now.
And another thing why didn't he just kill her?
Shouldve murder suicided the cunt instead of the kids man. Heartbreaking.

N1kelly

Well Known Member
My children are 7,6 and 4..I dont care how old they are, or what would happen to me, no way on this god green earth I would run out and leave them with a psycho like this after a "dispute". Those poor fucking kids sitting there listening to the cunt ramble on

Ruined my day.
Fucking heart breaking. Should've just ran with the kids and be happy.
The mother must really hate herself now.
And another thing why didn't he just kill her?
Prolong her suffering

Fan0000

If i ruled the world..
so many parents use kids in their shitty fights to hurt each other. I will never understand that...It's that they don't love their children, partners or even themselves. don't know what love is and will never know...Welcome to hell

the child crying in the background..i cant...it kills me

Last edited:

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
A murder-suicide in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma last week involving three children and their father is part of an ongoing domestic dispute, new court documents show.

Francoise Littlejohn, 30, was found dead in an apparent suicide in the front seat of a Dodge Charger with his three dead children: Trinity, 3, Aliyah, 4, and Kyren, 7, following a dispute at the home involving the children's mother, according to the documents released this week.

Their bodies were found on August 6, just days after the children’s mother fled the home, leaving them behind with their father, KOKH-TV reported.

Poor baby boy. Atleast this man stoppped his gene pool from going any further . God knows we don’t need more of him walking around

Back