Serious Man livestreams himself killing his 3 children, then self (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
I was just in the middle of writing a post so bad that it would have gotten me banned for sure. But I will just say this to all the moderators, I know this is a gore site but there are times that certain things should not be shown and left buried. Can you make sure this video is not shown on here as I will lose my shit big time? thank you

hispammic

Rookie
I was just in the middle of writing a post so bad that it would have gotten me banned for sure. But I will just say this to all the moderators, I know this is a gore site but there are times that certain things should not be shown and left buried. Can you make sure this video is not shown on here as I will lose my shit big time? thank you
log off then pussy

A murder-suicide in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma last week involving three children and their father is part of an ongoing domestic dispute, new court documents show.

Francoise Littlejohn, 30, was found dead in an apparent suicide in the front seat of a Dodge Charger with his three dead children: Trinity, 3, Aliyah, 4, and Kyren, 7, following a dispute at the home involving the children's mother, according to the documents released this week.

Their bodies were found on August 6, just days after the children’s mother fled the home, leaving them behind with their father, KOKH-TV reported.

Literally like Hitler lmao

Beast6262

Fresh Meat
Go fk yourself, if you don't like if fk off

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
T
A murder-suicide in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma last week involving three children and their father is part of an ongoing domestic dispute, new court documents show.

Francoise Littlejohn, 30, was found dead in an apparent suicide in the front seat of a Dodge Charger with his three dead children: Trinity, 3, Aliyah, 4, and Kyren, 7, following a dispute at the home involving the children's mother, according to the documents released this week.

Their bodies were found on August 6, just days after the children’s mother fled the home, leaving them behind with their father, KOKH-TV reported.

This is so sad what these kids had to go through! RIP

mrln

silent ghost
pieces of shit.
maybe the kids are better off dead. rather than leading a life of drugs and crime.
as you can see,the parents arent fit enough to take care of themselves. let alone,other human beings.

Blinkdawg19

Fresh Meat
Punk ass bitch.... Not man enough to keep his woman happy, or face the fact that she found something better... Mr. Bitch Ass decided to take the COWARDS WAY OUT....

Back