Serious Man livestreams himself killing his 3 children, then self (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
A murder-suicide in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma last week involving three children and their father is part of an ongoing domestic dispute, new court documents show.

Francoise Littlejohn, 30, was found dead in an apparent suicide in the front seat of a Dodge Charger with his three dead children: Trinity, 3, Aliyah, 4, and Kyren, 7, following a dispute at the home involving the children's mother, according to the documents released this week.

Their bodies were found on August 6, just days after the children’s mother fled the home, leaving them behind with their father, KOKH-TV reported.

Typical nigger behavior.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

The E.O.C.and Affirmative Action police mandate a business hire this ( these) person.
Imagine these people greeting potential customers.

Goldfingers

Rookie
A murder-suicide in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma last week involving three children and their father is part of an ongoing domestic dispute, new court documents show.

Francoise Littlejohn, 30, was found dead in an apparent suicide in the front seat of a Dodge Charger with his three dead children: Trinity, 3, Aliyah, 4, and Kyren, 7, following a dispute at the home involving the children's mother, according to the documents released this week.

Their bodies were found on August 6, just days after the children’s mother fled the home, leaving them behind with their father, KOKH-TV reported.

So I take it that she was a nigga?

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

He was absent about the meaning of love.

Love is not about me. It's about loving others.

Love is not my significance, but others.

Love is not about what I get. But what I can give.

Last edited:

Keba76

Fresh Meat
He killed the kids to hurt the mom and she decided to leave her kids with this crazy fool after being with him for 13 years...what a whore. If she had thought about those kids rather then herself the kids would probably still be alive. What a soulless bitch...

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
eo
That pretty much pissed me off when I read that...he must have caught her having another affair. Those innocent little babies. So sad.
niglets..... that's all they are.....fkn NIGLETS..... FUTURE CRIMINALS.....

"innocent little babies".....pfft..... worthless ghetto pavement apes is more like it

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Dumbass mom shoulda took the kids and not been such a cowardly cunt. This shit happens all the time, but is also easily preventable if people would just use some common sense. Dude was obviously volatile enough to get her to leave. Idk why she would assume her kids would be okay. She should be charged with manslaughter at least.

Trarock

Rookie

OMG, how sad is this? Clearly the dude has gone mental and the children have to pay! Heartbreaking!

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY

DAYUM NUGGA JUST DAYUM!!!!

Back