Anyone got full video (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

inkedhigh

Lurker
For being kids... It's the parents or any legal guardian at fault for leaving that gun out in the open for her to find it. It obvious they haven't taught them or shown them the danger of guns. She only figured that out the second that triggered was pulled. Fools.

Inle_Varg

I suggest staying in, it's cold & there are ghosts
Where are the fucking parents???!!! Oh....on the other side of the door not giving a shit about their kids. How dumb are you to have that shit in your home, not knowing proper firearms handling.......knowing that your kids see that type of life all the time and think it's "cool" to wave a gun around and bast it all over social media? People like that shouldn't breed.

Sky

Forum Veteran
The entire hood's reaction at the other side of the door is the real shocker.

ZINNILIU

The Beginner's Guide to Human Sacrifice

should have went through the trouble of downloading it the first time instead of being lazy... here it is

Holy fucking shit. Usually I'm very uncaring towards death on camera or just photos in general, but this time. My heart just dropped and I could only stare and listen to the screeching when they found the girls, Tbh, I'd kill myself too all the same if I killed my best friend or sibling on accident

ALSO WHO TF GAVE HER THE GUN???

HG

95T exp
Where are the fucking parents???!!! Oh....on the other side of the door not giving a shit about their kids. How dumb are you to have that shit in your home, not knowing proper firearms handling.......knowing that your kids see that type of life all the time and think it's "cool" to wave a gun around and bast it all over social media? People like that shouldn't breed.
I'm pretty sure it was in a club or venue that it happened...

The real mystery is why rather than sneaking a peak at the kids no-one barged that door open and checked for the possibility that one or either were alive?...

At the end after the lady screams "she was on livestream" you hear a male voice saying "who was watching" or "who saw it" - why no concern for who filmed it - low iq animals, that's why...

quantumFog

Rookie
...this makes no sense for me if that wass a accident why the fuk she killed herself?

An article that I found indicated that the two cousins were close enough to refer to each other as brother and sister. Presumably, the girl shot herself after realizing her fuck up

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
I don't know, looking at all these people carrying themselves starts to make me feel like 2 people dying there is too little and too little loss to feel bad about it, Idk maybe I'm too harsh

Back