Asian gangster humbled by girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I had my whole body waxed to raise money for the hospice I was working in as a junior doctor. Not the private areas as I had it done in the hospice. This guy is a pussy 😂.

It was worth it. I managed to raise enough money to fit large TVs to all the rooms for the patients. One family gave me £1000 cash as their relative was a flirty old woman that I really got on with, and I went to see her just before the waxing and she held my hand, said “good luck” and then took her last breath and died with a smile on her face. The family were all around her and felt she hung on to ensure I went through with the waxing 😂.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
1669668053853.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
This guy is a big baby. That being said .. I once noticed a weird stray hair poking out my nostril one day when I caught a glimpse in a mirror and I was fucking horrified , I had been all around town with that damn thing sticking out and nobody dared say "Hey cunt, you have a fucking hair sticking out" (motherfuckers!) and when I got the tweezers and plucked it out .... FUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!! it hurt like a BITCH that just got bitch fucked !! I cried for an hour. LOL

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
What the fuck does that gismo do…other than grow a vagina on the dude?

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I had my whole body waxed to raise money for the hospice I was working in as a junior doctor. Not the private areas as I had it done in the hospice. This guy is a pussy 😂.

It was worth it. I managed to raise enough money to fit large TVs to all the rooms for the patients. One family gave me £1000 cash as their relative was a flirty old woman that I really got on with, and I went to see her just before the waxing and she held my hand, said “good luck” and then took her last breath and died with a smile on her face. The family were all around her and felt she hung on to ensure I went through with the waxing 😂.
based granny, hope she had a good life.

Back