bizarre Asking Ramon To Forgive Her (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Ah yes, the famous fiery Latin lovers trope in full play here.

1920s and 30s science fiction writers, at the time when nobody really knew just how uninhabitable the planet Venus was yet, imagined Venus to be entirely covered in rainforests and swamps and populated by a race of dark skinned Latins who made passionate love. Lots of erotic sci fi during that time involving 'Venusians'. Fast forward to 1970... Spacecraft and robotic instrument probes revealed that Venus has a surface temperature equal to a burning cigar cherry. App. 800-1000 degrees F...

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I would nail that pussy, but then she'd forget about "ramone"..... and I already have enough trouble right here....
But these are the chicks who you can get to do ANYTHING for you...... and that is worth it's weight in GOLD

Dont stick your Dick in crazy :lol:
Good advice, but there's SOME(not many) pluses to these overly ambitious types....

although I must say, I've seen these types do a complete 180 after a few years together.... they can turn lazy once they've achieved their goal of moving in your house (if you're dumb enough to let that happen).

Back