Banned Mini Documentary (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ILOVEFEMBOYS

This user was banned
Looks a bit fake. Especially when they cut the dude's face. It's a pretty cool little indie horror flick though.

Definitely fake lil gay boy sorry

That was from one of the Faces of Death series. It's all fake made up to look like a real scenario. A lot of the stuff on there are all reenactments with the exception of a very few.
Damn you know from which one tho. Cause it looks extremely real tbh

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
That was from one of the Faces of Death series. It's all fake made up to look like a real scenario. A lot of the stuff on there are all reenactments with the exception of a very few.
Definitely fake af. I seen it on Faces of Death. But it was cool to watch on Halloween night when you're a young teenager

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I mean someone said its a reanactment from faces of death. Citing how old someone looks tho doesn't disprove anything tbh
Try searching for the text of the message that was written on the wall. If it is from an actual incident it should turn up something or may identify which episode of Faces of Death it is from.

ILOVEFEMBOYS

This user was banned
Try searching for the text of the message that was written on the wall. If it is from an actual incident it should turn up something or may identify which episode of Faces of Death it is from.
I searched it up and it says "gross narrates over recordings of human deaths" and mentions "A gunfight ensues between a SWAT team and an armed murderer who is shot, after which the team enters the killer's house to find his family stabbed to death; GrΓΆss questions whether the man's actions were caused by society." I think its referencing this video idk. should just say if its fake or not.

Attachments

• sd.JPG
    sd.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 67
Back