bizarre Becareful who you masterbait next to (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Official Translation: She said : Listen here! You can’t be doing that shit anymore!! Not after the metoo movement and rose McGowan and Ashley Judd and Alyssa Milano and Brenden frasier and them! You can’t just come up on here on this here bus and just take your junk out like you’re sitting in your living room! I will NOT tolerate it anymore! Don’t sush me! Mothafucka I have empowering women on my side —— bus driver ! He has his dick out and keeps asking me to hold it! Please help me, sir ! ( bus driver shoves guy off bus).
Now what ? Mothafucka! Now what? Say something. I dare you to say something! Shyt I was gonna suck ur balls but the dick too little, you monkey looking crackwack! *

* I lied. This isn’t the translation.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
IMG_1410.jpeg

macread

Well Known Member
Official Translation: She said : Listen here! You can’t be doing that shit anymore!! Not after the metoo movement and rose McGowan and Ashley Judd and Alyssa Milano and Brenden frasier and them! You can’t just come up on here on this here bus and just take your junk out like you’re sitting in your living room! I will NOT tolerate it anymore! Don’t sush me! Mothafucka I have empowering women on my side —— bus driver ! He has his dick out and keeps asking me to hold it! Please help me, sir ! ( bus driver shoves guy off bus).
Now what ? Mothafucka! Now what? Say something. I dare you to say something! Shyt I was gonna suck ur balls but the dick too little, you monkey looking crackwack! *

* I lied. This isn’t the translation.
Ah now the beating to death makes sense.

Back