Biden stands with Iran (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
Can you people really not tell that this is completely edited? its very obvious. But things that are blatantly obviously true, go against the republican code, to misconstrue anything and everything. The Republican code of misinformation and propaganda. The Republican code of spreading lies about our democracy, with the purpose of weakening us as a nation. Its funny how Republicans say Biden is weak and blah blah blah, you know what is actually making us look weak? The lies, the propaganda, the Fascism(Using the law to force people to live by extreme conservative ideology. The new BS interpretations of the abortion laws in Texas, for example, that is a prime example of fuckin Republican Fascism), The delusions of civil war, Donald trump ordering a hit on his own Vice prez FFS, the pathetic attempt at insurrection. All this, is of Republican making, and all this is what is making us look weak. The apparent and clear political division, is what makes us look weak. The fact that Republicans will do anything and everything they can to prevent a new law from being established, because the left came up with it. The fact that it doesn't actually have anything to do with the law itself, whether its beneficial for citizens or not, they just want to stop it because they perceive it as being a "liberal" ideology. Which creates this ridiculous deadlock, where republicans will only allow things to get done if it was their idea, or if it rides along with the NEW and EXTREME version of republicanism. I know this is very unpopular opinion here, especially on these gore sites, seems they are always swamped, with Neo Nazis. Not sure if the people who create these sites are Neo Nazis themselves or what, but ya, either way, I do appreciate their existence(the web site).. Its sad, how badly republicans want to destroy our democracy. I honestly don't understand it, and never will. But then again, I'm not someone who has fantastical delusions of killing my own country men, in a civil war. So there's that. But ya, its not our prez or our Govt making us look weak, its this new extremely delusional version of republicanism. That is what is making us look weak.

PS there's this idea that Trump supporters are starting their own country within the USA, it'll be part of Idaho, Washington, Oregon and cali. Idk if any of yall heard of that LMAO good luck. Not sure how they think they'll supply their new country when they are surrounded on all sides by the USA. Who they've made out to be their biggest enemy. So they are starting their new country, on a pretty bad note if you ask me. Surrounded on all sides by their biggest enemy, unable to supply themselves. Sounds like they are setting themselves up for another WACO. Which is fine if ya ask me. The less people who live in our country and take advantage of everything it has to offer, but also who want to destroy it, the fuckin better. Its kind of funny cause yall talk about entitlement, how millennials are so entitled. Republicans are the most entitled group that exists in this entire fuckin world. Yall literally think you have the right, to just start a new country, within the border, of the USA. What gives any of yall that right? Yall think you have the right to destroy our democracy, because your feelings are being hurt. Its fuckin pathetic. And the right(repubs) calls everyone "snowflakes" I've always found that term to be hilariously ironic, because the people that tend to use it the most, are the biggest fucking snowflakes of all. They(republicans)want to destroy our country because their feelings are hurt. Is that not being a fucking huge pathetic snowflake? is that not a perfect example, of what a Giant man baby would do? Ya in my opinion, thats exactly what a snowflake would do, They get their feelings hurt, so fuck it, if they don't get they want, nobody will. And that is a summary of the republican party. Giant fucking meltdown having man babies. Who clearly didn't get much love as children. Because you don't grow up to be as hateful as republicans, without being straight up, abused as a child. Like the Republican party as a whole, needs counseling. Need to learn how to deal with your own self hatred, without blaming it on the rest of the country. Cause its not Biden's fault nor the average Americans, that your daddy, or uncle, or both, butt fucked you, when you were a kid. Though that probably explains the odd "daddy" obsession' grown ass men, seem to have with trump. lmao

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
It's a slow night when one misplaced word in an hour long speech is the main topic of discussion.
It's a pretty big fucking deal when the leader of the free world doesn't know the difference between Iran and Ukraine. He didn't even have the sense of mind to stop and correct himself make a joke or apologize. He just kept right on reading like the mindless puppet that he is. The rest of the speech? What the fuck?

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
L
Can you people really not tell that this is completely edited? its very obvious. But things that are blatantly obviously true, go against the republican code, to misconstrue anything and everything. The Republican code of misinformation and propaganda. The Republican code of spreading lies about our democracy, with the purpose of weakening us as a nation. Its funny how Republicans say Biden is weak and blah blah blah, you know what is actually making us look weak? The lies, the propaganda, the Fascism(Using the law to force people to live by extreme conservative ideology. The new BS interpretations of the abortion laws in Texas, for example, that is a prime example of fuckin Republican Fascism), The delusions of civil war, Donald trump ordering a hit on his own Vice prez FFS, the pathetic attempt at insurrection. All this, is of Republican making, and all this is what is making us look weak. The apparent and clear political division, is what makes us look weak. The fact that Republicans will do anything and everything they can to prevent a new law from being established, because the left came up with it. The fact that it doesn't actually have anything to do with the law itself, whether its beneficial for citizens or not, they just want to stop it because they perceive it as being a "liberal" ideology. Which creates this ridiculous deadlock, where republicans will only allow things to get done if it was their idea, or if it rides along with the NEW and EXTREME version of republicanism. I know this is very unpopular opinion here, especially on these gore sites, seems they are always swamped, with Neo Nazis. Not sure if the people who create these sites are Neo Nazis themselves or what, but ya, either way, I do appreciate their existence(the web site).. Its sad, how badly republicans want to destroy our democracy. I honestly don't understand it, and never will. But then again, I'm not someone who has fantastical delusions of killing my own country men, in a civil war. So there's that. But ya, its not our prez or our Govt making us look weak, its this new extremely delusional version of republicanism. That is what is making us look weak.

PS there's this idea that Trump supporters are starting their own country within the USA, it'll be part of Idaho, Washington, Oregon and cali. Idk if any of yall heard of that LMAO good luck. Not sure how they think they'll supply their new country when they are surrounded on all sides by the USA. Who they've made out to be their biggest enemy. So they are starting their new country, on a pretty bad note if you ask me. Surrounded on all sides by their biggest enemy, unable to supply themselves. Sounds like they are setting themselves up for another WACO. Which is fine if ya ask me. The less people who live in our country and take advantage of everything it has to offer, but also who want to destroy it, the fuckin better. Its kind of funny cause yall talk about entitlement, how millennials are so entitled. Republicans are the most entitled group that exists in this entire fuckin world. Yall literally think you have the right, to just start a new country, within the border, of the USA. What gives any of yall that right? Yall think you have the right to destroy our democracy, because your feelings are being hurt. Its fuckin pathetic. And the right(repubs) calls everyone "snowflakes" I've always found that term to be hilariously ironic, because the people that tend to use it the most, are the biggest fucking snowflakes of all. They(republicans)want to destroy our country because their feelings are hurt. Is that not being a fucking huge pathetic snowflake? is that not a perfect example, of what a Giant man baby would do? Ya in my opinion, thats exactly what a snowflake would do, They get their feelings hurt, so fuck it, if they don't get they want, nobody will. And that is a summary of the republican party. Giant fucking meltdown having man babies. Who clearly didn't get much love as children. Because you don't grow up to be as hateful as republicans, without being straight up, abused as a child. Like the Republican party as a whole, needs counseling. Need to learn how to deal with your own self hatred, without blaming it on the rest of the country. Cause its not Biden's fault nor the average Americans, that your daddy, or uncle, or both, butt fucked you, when you were a kid. Though that probably explains the odd "daddy" obsession' grown ass men, seem to have with trump. lmao
Lol there os nothing edited about it. I know you're a diehard Biden fuckeboy but honestly, you and your goons buttfucked the country. I'd be embarrassed to show my face in public if I voted for this old bag of shit.

bushybram

Rockin' the Boat

I stopped reading at 'Can'. I need a TL;DR please.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
It's a pretty big fucking deal when the leader of the free world doesn't know the difference between Iran and Ukraine. He didn't even have the sense of mind to stop and correct himself make a joke or apologize. He just kept right on reading like the mindless puppet that he is. The rest of the speech? What the fuck?
Trump wanted to nuke hurricanes and inject bleach to fight Covid. Please shut up

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
L

Lol there os nothing edited about it. I know you're a diehard Biden fuckeboy but honestly, you and your goons buttfucked the country. I'd be embarrassed to show my face in public if I voted for this old bag of shit.
Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who tried to overturn a legitimate election. He scams the idiots who love him for millions and laughs while he stirs the pot. He’s a traitor who belongs in prison

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who tried to overturn a legitimate election. He scams the idiots who love him for millions and laughs while he stirs the pot. He’s a traitor who belongs in prison
Sure but is about Trump you fucking pussy?

Back