Bidens memory is fine speech (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Biden-potato-3.jpg

How they can put him up there in that condition, shows how fucked up the left is.

bigoaf6

Welcome to hell
This user was banned
Mexico... Yeah exactly what this guy needs. A beach and a margarita in retirement because we don't need him.
He actually just needs to go ahead and take a really long dirt nap. I mean his brain is mush at this point. Perfect lame duck president. Now China's McConnell and fucking bitch ass Schumer is going to continue to drown us and take us straight to war.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
biden is mentally competent enough to be president but not mentally competent enough to face criminal charges.
help me make that make sense.
Funny, Trump is the complete opposite.
He's mentally incompetent to be president yet mentally competent to face criminal charges.
Personally, I think he's incompetent for both, being the moron that he is and all.
Flip side of the politician coin to Biden. 🪙 👌
Now the MAGA group can weigh in with the same old same old as nothing affects them more than stating facts about old Agent orange. 🙄

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
“4 more years” 😂
Can you imagine what its going to be like if he does get the nomination and what the campaign will look like? He doesn't have the energy to put in a full day of regular presidential duties he won't last stumping. And there's no way they can let him debate Trump.

Back