Bidens memory is fine speech (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Funny, Trump is the complete opposite.
He's mentally incompetent to be president yet mentally competent to face criminal charges.
Personally, I think he's incompetent for both, being the moron that he is and all.
Flip side of the politician coin to Biden. 🪙 👌
Now the MAGA group can weigh in with the same old same old as nothing affects them more than stating facts about old Agent orange. 🙄
the idiocy in both these guys situations is astounding,dontchya think?
orange man "sundowns" at the time one is supposed to. i think when biden wakes up, he is already "sundowning".

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
biden is mentally competent enough to be president but not mentally competent enough to face criminal charges.
help me make that make sense.
He's a fucking puppet who is not in charge of anything. He and Kamala Harris are the two most useless pieces of shit in American government who were only installed in the top two positions to mock us and show us that we the people are not in charge.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we are in the midst of a globalist coup. America is quite possibly in it's last days.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Erm didn’t end well, why’s he speaking to Mexico’s president to open humanitarian aid to Gaza 🤷‍♂️

what a fuckin' retard. he has the same type of eyes that people in nursing homes have.

Can you imagine what its going to be like if he does get the nomination and what the campaign will look like? He doesn't have the energy to put in a full day of regular presidential duties he won't last stumping. And there's no way they can let him debate Trump.
is anybody better off today than they were 4 years ago?

mrln

silent ghost
He's a fucking puppet who is not in charge of anything. He and Kamala Harris are the two most useless pieces of shit in American government who were only installed in the top two positions to mock us and show us that we the people are not in charge.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we are in the midst of a globalist coup. America is quite possibly in it's last days.
yes i know all this. but these people in govt think were fucking stupid and treat us as such.
like i said. biden is competent enough to be pres but not face criminal charges,where as trump isnt competent enough to be pres but face criminal charges. really.....? makes no sense.
and kamala is the one who fucked this border situation up. is she not the one who sleepy left in charge of that? so yea,they both fucking suck.
we the people were never in charge. at least not in the past century anyway. shit, maybe not since the turn of the 1800's. who knows.

"America is quite possibly in it's last days". - we are in our last days. covid was it. covid was the reset button. everything has changed since then,and for the worse. and getting worse with each passing day.

Back