Blocked drain in china (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
this baby was slightly over the size chinese sewers will accept

image.jpg

edit; moved because it's not dead.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/crying-abandoned-newborn-rescued-from-sewer-pipe-20130528-2n93z.html

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
I wonder how the fuck they managed to get it down the toilet?
Their plumbing system is different there. I'm guessing they don't use a trap like we do, or at least not the same style.

Or, it could be that the baby wasn't actually flushed down the toilet but rather disposed of in some other type of drain.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
When my son was 18 months old he tried flushing a puppy down the toilet but luckily it caused the toilet to overflow and I got it out in time to save it. I wonder how the fuck they managed to get it down the toilet?
based on my experience with chinese food, i bet they have pretty wide toilet drains out of raw necessity.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I like the part where that retarded fag says the baby was still inside the placenta. Really, they grow inside placentas now?:facepalm:
lol, yeah....i caught that. biology is not his forte. neither is spelling....or nutrition....i dont know what his forte is....

i hate that i have now had to link that place twice recently.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
When my son was 18 months old he tried flushing a puppy down the toilet but luckily it caused the toilet to overflow and I got it out in time to save it. I wonder how the fuck they managed to get it down the toilet?
i just read an article where they implied the toilet was removed, then they shoved the baby in the pipe.

Roxy14

Forum Veteran
It's speculated that the parents probably didn't have permission to have another child so disposed of it. Thank goodness their plumbing was created out of PVC pipes and not metal as it made the rescue less difficult to cut and therefore was able to retrieve without great force. :(

Back