Blocked drain in china (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
This user was banned
Public Apology: So this will be the last time * I make gender based, racially biased, stereotypical comments without hard evidence. Or facts.
Signed: Plasticdollparts

*disclaimer: valid until the 29 May 2013

[Controversial Humour] Violently Masturbating To Songs Of Praise.
The pictures of the little chinese baby who was rescued after blocking the sewage pipe were really heart warming.

I hear the nurses have named him Tam Pon.

McJay

MessedUpMind

desensitised.
I can't wait till that kid's older talking with his friends, complaining about their parents..

"Yeah my dad kicked me in the ass when I was a kid"

"My dad took my tv out of my room"

"Yeah, well my mom literally flushed me down a toilet"

You win kid.

Omg what kind of human can hurt a baby let lone force them into a sewer FORCE is the key word. Don't matter what type of drainage system they have a baby won't just flush :rukidding:

VIIIXIII

Hush
Why didn't they just kill it and feed it down in pieces? I mean... were they thinking it would land in the sewers and the ninja turtles would raise it or summat?

Just seems like a lot of wasted effort to keep a baby they were discarding, alive.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Why didn't they just kill it and feed it down in pieces? I mean... were they thinking it would land in the sewers and the ninja turtles would raise it or summat?

Just seems like a lot of wasted effort to keep a baby they were discarding, alive.

The authorities believe the mother's account of what happened. Supposedly she was sitting on the toilet when the baby was delivered unexpectedly and he fell down the drain. She went to the building manager and said she heard a baby crying so he would get help but she was afraid to admit it was her baby at first. As soon as the police questioned her she admitted being the mother. I'm not sure I buy it but it's possible. At least she went to get help.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Such an ODD story. I'd like to know the exact measurements of the pipe and baby. That being said, Chineses don't exactly aim to let folks off the hook or keep chitlins alive. I'm sure they'd kill the baby and the woman if they could.

Maybe its because it was already international news? I know they work hard to hide those practices.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Such an ODD story. I'd like to know the exact measurements of the pipe and baby. That being said, Chineses don't exactly aim to let folks off the hook or keep chitlins alive. I'm sure they'd kill the baby and the woman if they could.

Maybe its because it was already international news? I know they work hard to hide those practices.

By the look of the hole in the toilet I think it's possible. If this was her first baby, which I think it is, she could have mistaken the urge to push as needing to take a shit.

VIIIXIII

Hush
The authorities believe the mother's account of what happened. Supposedly she was sitting on the toilet when the baby was delivered unexpectedly and he fell down the drain. She went to the building manager and said she heard a baby crying so he would get help but she was afraid to admit it was her baby at first. As soon as the police questioned her she admitted being the mother. I'm not sure I buy it but it's possible. At least she went to get help.
I don't believe that story for a second. Where's the blood, where's the umbi-cord? And just falling into that pip? Yeah... no. That baby was put in that hole, purposefully.

Interesting to hear there may be 'more to the story' though. Thanks.

Back