Bolivia: Rape Suspect Buried Alive In His Victims Grave (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I really hope he did it. What a way to go. If he did do it though, then good for the vigilantes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22811105

Police had identified the 17-year-old as the possible culprit in the rape and murder of a 35-year-old woman near the municipality of Colquechaca.

The chief prosecutor says more than 200 furious local people seized Santos Ramos and buried him in the grave of his alleged victim.

He says residents blocked roads into the village to stop police arriving.

A reporter for a local radio station, who would only speak anonymously for fear of reprisals, told the media that Mr Ramos was tied up at the woman's funeral.

He said mourners threw him into the open grave alongside the woman's coffin and filled the grave with earth.

Colquechaca is a town of about 5,000 inhabitants some 207 miles ( 333 km) south-east of the Bolivian capital, La Paz.

Correspondents say lynchings sometimes happen in isolated, poorer parts of Bolivia, where police and other authorities are scarce.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I do hope he did it also, but I am glad people took his punishment into their hands and decided his fate right there on the spot! Agree completely with D though, disrepectful to the poor Woman he did this too. I wonder what her family was thinking while this was happening?

AmazingText-2.png
zombismajly2.gif

Tooly

Tier One
Seems pretty damn disrespectful to the woman who was raped and murdered to bury her assailant on top of her. I'm glad they killed him but he should have been placed somewhere else.

Yeah, and she gets to spend eternity with his stinking carcass STILL on top of her. Could've at least put HER on top!

lsusan626

NewbieX
If he did it then he got what he deserved. I bet your bottom dollar that if we do this type thing in the good old USA that our crime rate would be close to nonexistent. Especially for rapist and child molesters. Stick a 30 inch dildo up a child molesters ass and tie his hands so he cannot get to it to pull it out and then throw him in the main population in prison and let them kick his ass until he is dead. Keep doing to them what they did to their victims and I bet they would think twice about raping or killing anyone!

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Doesnt seem just at all. Why bury the victim with the torturer and murderer? Its like burying a Zetas cartel member with the person he beheaded

Admirable self sufficiency! Perhaps we need more of this DIY approach...
On the other hand these peasants had no DNA proof, no due process (obviously), no appeal, and no contingency in place for new, game changing evidence.....just a mob lynching mentality and a desire for instant death! I just hope this particular case was sewn up because someone provided a video of the rape and they had team of human lie detectors grilling the wee cunt...

Back