Brazilian dies in Australia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
You were smart not to bring valuables and to not make any sudden moves or eye contact. Otherwise we might be making fun of your corpse right now.
Most Black americans are not thieves. THEY are good people and working class. Boys are very strong, full of muscles.they could easily knock me out

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You bet it does. Ice( meth) is a big problem at the moment... And cocaine use is going through the roof. Ecstasy was really big in the nineties with the doof(dance parties) scene. Smack(heroin) was big in the seventies and eighties. Large amounts of the population smoke weed but it is declining as they drug test drivers for weed and the tests are that sensitive that you will get picked up even though you had a joint a week before. Licence is automatically cancelled for 3 months. Without a car, you are stuffed and end up in the poverty cycle...
That's messed up my friend!Some serious backwards thinking going on there...How's that helping the Economy??? SP

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
i thought the title had a typo, usually its the other way around.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
I was in USA and I dont have any trouble. I lived in a building with black people and i respect everybody.
"I lived in a building with black people and i respect everybody."
that's only because you were outnumbered!
1571391697090.png

Back