bizarre Breaking news! Zombies invading the USA (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I have completely hardened my heart to these absolute parasites of society. This is a 100% conscious choice that each and every one of these worthless individuals made at one point. They were someones son or daughter, but never again. Every one of them sold a bit of their soul time and time again until all that remains is simply a hollow shell. They have reaped what they've sown...

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
drugdealers and dumb people who work the fields in south america should see their result of their hard work, they will say "they are the ones calling me for drugs I just deliver",, well look what you have delivered, and a lot of other things these drugsdealers don't know like families they have ruined, parents who lost their childeren because these drugdealers care more about money than humans, and I am not talking to the weed smokers, I am talking about the ccp who push fentanyl, thru the cartels , and the corrupt us government allows it lke they allowed opium from afghans an so much more, they are also complicite because an open border supports the depopulation plan and the push of drugs,

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I have completely hardened my heart to these absolute parasites of society. This is a 100% conscious choice that each and every one of these worthless individuals made at one point. They were someones son or daughter, but never again. Every one of them sold a bit of their soul time and time again until all that remains is simply a hollow shell. They have reaped what they've sown...
I'm inclined to believe much of that. But I also believe that possession for personal use of all drugs should be legalized.....its your body, what you want to do with it shouldn't be up to the state. That said there needs to be practices and policies in place to protect the rest of society from the horseshit that comes with rampant addiction. Property crime, homeless encampments, many assaults & homicides are all directly related to the use and sale of drugs. Is government provided "safe" supply the part of the solution? Or forced in patient treatment (something being considered where I call home)? I don't know but clearly what we've been doing until now hasn't worked. OD deaths are increasing even with harm reduction tactics like naloxone being made available pretty much everywhere. Addiction is a bitch but it ultimately comes down to the individual and whether or not they want to get clean.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I'm inclined to believe much of that. But I also believe that possession for personal use of all drugs should be legalized.....its your body, what you want to do with it shouldn't be up to the state. That said there needs to be practices and policies in place to protect the rest of society from the horseshit that comes with rampant addiction. Property crime, homeless encampments, many assaults & homicides are all directly related to the use and sale of drugs. Is government provided "safe" supply the part of the solution? Or forced in patient treatment (something being considered where I call home)? I don't know but clearly what we've been doing until now hasn't worked. OD deaths are increasing even with harm reduction tactics like naloxone being made available pretty much everywhere. Addiction is a bitch but it ultimately comes down to the individual and whether or not they want to get clean.
My poison was alcohol, and some say it's hard to get clean because there is temptation at every corner liquor store. I now have long term sobriety and am not tempted in the least.
The people in this video, I don't know where they could even begin at sobriety or if they'd have a single brain cell left even if they could.
When I think about the self despise I felt when I couldn't put down the drink, makes me wonder how many of them would prefer a loaded 38 over their next fix.
I'm not judging, these sloths of humans get a rare dose of empathy from me. and left me wondering if any of them would like to be given a second chance.

Plain ol' Newton

I am free, but I do not know what from.
This America only in liberal run cities. No city in a conservative state looks anything like this lmao
Both the state with highest overdose mortality rate and the one most affected by the opioid crisis are conservative, them being West Virginia and Ohio respectively. So I guess liberal states don't have a monopoly on worthless pieces of shit after all.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
My poison was alcohol, and some say it's hard to get clean because there is temptation at every corner liquor store. I now have long term sobriety and am not tempted in the least.
The people in this video, I don't know where they could even begin at sobriety or if they'd have a single brain cell left even if they could.
When I think about the self despise I felt when I couldn't put down the drink, makes me wonder how many of them would prefer a loaded 38 over their next fix.
I'm not judging, these sloths of humans get a rare dose of empathy from me. and left me wondering if any of them would like to be given a second chance.
Ditto with the booze. There was a period where I was an alcoholic, high functioning but an alchy nonetheless.

These zombies aren't really new, when I was working the DTES would encounter them on every shift. I think what has changed is the volume has increased and the distribution to the suburbs and smaller communities. And yes I am somewhat sympathetic but that doesn't mean I want them in my neighborhood or have to deal with them when I'm at work downtown.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Ditto with the booze. There was a period where I was an alcoholic, high functioning but an alchy nonetheless.

These zombies aren't really new, when I was working the DTES would encounter them on every shift. I think what has changed is the volume has increased and the distribution to the suburbs and smaller communities. And yes I am somewhat sympathetic but that doesn't mean I want them in my neighborhood or have to deal with them when I'm at work downtown.
That's the thing, I was rather high functioning too, at least in the working world.
These souls don't have fuck-all of a chance, My empathy doesn't extend to the point of sympathy and none are getting invited to any Easter dinners!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
That's the thing, I was rather high functioning too, at least in the working world.
These souls don't have fuck-all of a chance, My empathy doesn't extend to the point of sympathy and none are getting invited to any Easter dinners!
LOL, I've volunteered at a shelter for holiday dinners and its a treat. Nothing like seeing Freddy nodding off into his mashed potatoes & gravy.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
I do enjoy seeing a thread by a banned member in new posts.
antman-what-the-hell-happened-here.gif

Back