animals bull beating the shit out of old dude (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
All you have to do is stand against the wall, when the angry cow charges at you and is just a few feet away.. you jump to the side and leggit, the cow smashes his head and it'll take it a few seconds to wonder where the fuck you went... that also gives you time to jump behind it and stick your finger up it's arse.. you live, cow gets humiliated and questions his sexuality

punkduck

Forum Veteran
All you have to do is stand against the wall, when the angry cow charges at you and is just a few feet away.. you jump to the side and leggit, the cow smashes his head and it'll take it a few seconds to wonder where the fuck you went... that also gives you time to jump behind it and stick your finger up it's arse.. you live, cow gets humiliated and questions his sexuality
Beautiful mind....

devil2511

Colon Crusher😇😇
images.jpeg-14.jpg

I think he had some mental illness guys. He was trying to have a conversation with the bull. Tragic and comical.

Ps someone peeked out the door at the very beginning and didn't attempt to help in any means. Grab and pull the poor man in jeezaloo.
images.jpeg-15.jpg

He forgot people usually RUN in this type of situation...

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
They will then swing their head at you and get you with a horn.

I don't understand these people getting gored by bulls. I have a ram. I never turn my back on him. I am always watching for a charge whenever I have to be around him. And that's just a sheep....these people walk around bulls like they think nothing will happen like complete idiots.

Holey Cow, Batman. You may be onto something.

IExist

I exist
This Old Turd Gets what He Gets;Fuck-em! If He's that Fkn Stupid to not simply open the Fkn Door and leave,I Hope Buster Ass Fucks Him next! Fkn Get-em "Buster" Buster Da Bull that is!!!
Lmfao,😂🤣😂...SP
I mean, you're right. And the people who saw it coming could have at least helped, as well. So yeah. Fuck 'em!

Back