Bullied ~ 15 Yr Old Commits Suicide (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Kids can be so fucking mean. My 13 yr old son has autism and I don't know how I've managed to keep from beating the shit out of several little punks and their parents for the shit they have done to him. Ir's better now since the school put an anti-bullying policy in place but I fully expect to end home home schooling him before he graduates.
I have to share a story with you. When I was in high school we had a girl named Rhonda Whitty. She was the meanest bitch I ever met! She got pregnent by her boyfriend that year and was running around school with her fat belly. We also had a Special ED program. One of the special ed kids lived in a boarding home next to me and I had befriended her. Rhonda Whitty teased this poor girl to tears every day and it made me so fucking mad! I was just a spit of a girl, not 5' tall and all of 90lbs soaking wet, so when I went up against Rhonda and her friends they creamed me. One day I went into the girls bathroom with a black marker and wrote a not on the wall: To Rhonda Whitty, I hope that your baby is born with brain damage and lots of physical defects. I hope that you cry for this. I hope that your child comes home crying EVERY SINGLE DAY. Then, and only then, will you understand the pain you cause others. Fuck off and die and I hope your child is one fucked up ducky."
Of course I didn't sign my name, I didn't wanna die or anything, but I think I got my point across because she never teased my friend again. Bless your little one, I wish I could just channel some courage and strength right to him! He has half the battle won already though, because he has YOU for his mother.

D.N.R.

Medication time
sorry to hear that dnr :(
He usually doesn't even tell me about what is happening. I end up hearing it from my daughter or neighbor kids. Last year a black girl tripped him when he was getting off the bus and his nose was busted. I was standing by the bus when it happened so I went in the bus and got in that lil bitches face and threatened to knock the shit out of her if she ever bothered him again. She was 16-17 yrs old. I expected the police to show up at my house but apparently the bus driver was tired of her shit too so nothing happened.

A

Angel of Darkness

Internet Warrior
People are cruel, that is why in this world you must learn to adapt...

Reactions: LDG

NightMare

He usually doesn't even tell me about what is happening. I end up hearing it from my daughter or neighbor kids. Last year a black girl tripped him when he was getting off the bus and his nose was busted. I was standing by the bus when it happened so I went in the bus and got in that lil bitches face and threatened to knock the shit out of her if she ever bothered him again. She was 16-17 yrs old. I expected the police to show up at my house but apparently the bus driver was tired of her shit too so nothing happened.
You could have had her aressted for assult. Aught to pay some neighborhood goons to teach her a lesson, maybe break her nose in turn!

D.N.R.

Medication time
You could have had her aressted for assult. Aught to pay some neighborhood goons to teach her a lesson, maybe break her nose in turn!
If I hadn't gone on the bus and threatened her I probably would have. Here it's illegal to go into a school bus unless you are a school employee. She will prob end up being a crack whore with 6 kids spread out in different foster homes while my son will prob be a scientist working on important medical research. He has some issues but he is extremely intelligent with a hellava better chance in life than that girl does.

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
oh my gosh. that bitch. I can't stand kids like that. good for telling her off because her parents apparently not gonns discipline her. that's is what wrong with kids today, their parents don't teach them right from wrong.

NightMare

If I hadn't gone on the bus and threatened her I probably would have. Here it's illegal to go into a school bus unless you are a school employee. She will prob end up being a crack whore with 6 kids spread out in different foster homes while my son will prob be a scientist working on important medical research. He has some issues but he is extremely intelligent with a hellava better chance in life than that girl does.
Puts a smile on your face doesn't it?:p Sweet sweet karma!

KingFate

Légion Blanche
I use to feel that way. But you have to remember, this was a child, she died before her 16th birthday. Her story started 2 years before her death. Children do NOT have the coping skills that adults have. We learn these skills over years of interacting with others. When I was growing up if someone bullied me I beat the piss out of them, problem solved. These days the bullying comes from the scocail syber centers where the bully's don't have to have contact with their victims. The fact is, if she did NOT have a computer she would be alive today. There is alot of shit out there that children are not ready for. I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks of me and I will fire back at anyone who tries me. BUT, I am a grown woman who has learned the skills needed to interact with others. Some suicides are stupid I will agree with you on most of them, but a child, that's another story.

As for the cyber bullying, all she had to do was delete her facebook, twitter, and get off the damn computer. If she wants to expose herself, then she has to deal with the consequences. I can't stand this "poor me" attitude this generation has embraced. It's the open embrace of weakness and sympathy for the weak-willed that's even worse. If you're going to do adult things, then you should deal with them like an adult. The previous generations have coddled the youth and now it's taking its toll. At least that's my 2¢.

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
In West Vancouver born and raised
On the tinychat rooms I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all showing some tits to see old men drool
When a couple of guys, who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom held a speech
And said "You're going up yo room now and drink some more bleach"
I started doing drugs while slitting my wrist
while people texted "be an hero, it's all that we insist"
If anything I felt the razor gave me pleasure
But I couldn't carry on, I couldn't stand the pressure
I got fed up of one little hater
And I yelled to the bullies "Yo, cunts smell you later!"
I sighed to myself, I had nowhere to go
so I pulled out a rope and became an hero

ElizabethBathory

Hilf Siegen
I was terribly bullied at school... And All I did was to one day turn around and throw each and every book I had to the guy's head . :D From that day and on I never let anybody mess with me.
There's always going to be that type of people but hey!! to crazy a fucking crazier one!:rambo:

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
As for the cyber bullying, all she had to do was delete her facebook, twitter, and get off the damn computer. If she wants to expose herself, then she has to deal with the consequences. I can't stand this "poor me" attitude this generation has embraced. It's the open embrace of weakness and sympathy for the weak-willed that's even worse. If you're going to do adult things, then you should deal with them like an adult. The previous generations have coddled the youth and now it's taking its toll. At least that's my 2¢.

i agree with your sentiments. do you have children? while i agree with you, i keep thinking: where was her mum? why was all this shite allowed to go on so long?

my generation, we grew up fast. i have the luxury of letting my kids have the childhood i would have liked. they have computers and phones but as long as theyre on my dime: ill be monitoring their business. i think this kid's parents/guardians should have had a firmer grip on the situation.

one tends to view things differently when your own children have entered the pic. i agree with you but i still feel the sadness of this story.

WonderingMind

Just another human being
I use to feel that way. But you have to remember, this was a child, she died before her 16th birthday. Her story started 2 years before her death. Children do NOT have the coping skills that adults have. We learn these skills over years of interacting with others. When I was growing up if someone bullied me I beat the piss out of them, problem solved. These days the bullying comes from the scocail syber centers where the bully's don't have to have contact with their victims. The fact is, if she did NOT have a computer she would be alive today. There is alot of shit out there that children are not ready for. I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks of me and I will fire back at anyone who tries me. BUT, I am a grown woman who has learned the skills needed to interact with others. Some suicides are stupid I will agree with you on most of them, but a child, that's another story.
It's not that having a computer killed her or kills anyone for that matter. It's the dumb shit she did, that killed her. People need to be warned, that the internet is full of heartless, cold, lonely, angry, cynical and cruel people, who silently click their way through their day and only feel alive, when they troll and seriously hurt some people. Being bullied in school is one thing. It makes you tough, I speak from experience. Bullying on the internet is a far worse level of dangerous, because once the attackers know crucial things about you and own a picture of you flashing your boobs, you're fucked entirely. Apart from being bullied in school, you're the victim at any given time, even, in her case, for years to come after her death. When you sleep, people laugh about your mysery, people joke about what's happening to you. People going through depression of their own, seeking angry outlet on this facebook page, seeing a picture of you flashing, calling you slut and whore and cursing the most violent deaths, their sick minds can conjure up, to your throat.
It's not the computer. It is this gigantic society of weirdos and lonely, angry people that has formed in the past couple of years, that is dangerous and it is the parent's responsibility to sincerely warn their children about the dangers of this place, just like they should be warned from any other danger in real life. Read them this post or show them pictures, give'em one good scare and they will be careful about burning their fingers in the future. Instead of taking things away from them, we should put a little trust in their own judgements as intelligent human beings; let them grow while guiding them.

Man, am I preachy today. :D

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
I know. Its horrible that some girl killed herself and blah blah blah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelahh

meow :o)
No, I'm "crying" about how human beings can treat each other. Are YOU insinuating that there is a certain age at which it's OK to be mean to someone and treat them like shit? Is there a certain age where you no longer get your feelings hurt? You yourself mentioned being hurt over an incident in your life. Were you trying to cry about your problems on this thread? No, you were stating that you know how it feels. Well, so do I.

IDK what you are talking about. This is a thread about a 15 yo who committed suicide not an adult who cant handle the internet. If you feel that strongly affected by whats happened to you online - two words = LOG OFF

Back